[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
This image was possibly what happened in the most recent takeda stream.

What context would that animation be?
same thing as the arika dance last month and in this ev rietta is in gym clothes with katiev and the others outfit we seen the other day are for sub event
halloween with kids
halloween blindfold with kids and kurt
for other nurse swimsuit we dont know the context

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I saw it on Takeda's fantia. The number is 230530.

As for whether it 100% is the event I'm not sure. But it is the third post featuring the same character, and those are usually the clips of the event.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
As for whether it 100% is the event I'm not sure. But it is the third post featuring the same character, and those are usually the clips of the event.
I mean you can clearly tell it's not the completed scene, both from the title and the previews. It's probably just a smoother version of the gif posted previously, you can see that one if you go back a page

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I mean you can clearly tell it's not the completed scene, both from the title and the previews. It's probably just a smoother version of the gif posted previously, you can see that one if you go back a page
That's why I wasn't talking about the 0613 one, but the 0530 one. I did make the post I was referring to clear.

It's the post made on 30th of May.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Yes, you did. And my screenshot is of that post.
Moreover there is no 0613.
Alright, I've gone and checked. I was wrong on two counts--the post was made on the 20th of May, not the 30th.

And I'm not sure, but according to my limited knowledge of moon runes, that post is a standing picture animation, and not the event. I would appreciate someone who knows checking to make sure.

Please accept my apology.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes