[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is the full version already released? If yes where can i download the game?
Discounting a miracle or Takeda losing interest, you're at least nine months too early, and that's a VERY optimistic estimate.

You'll have to be satisfied with the demo and the event pics and vids for now.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
> Arica's lascivious play, become a sex knight clingy and protect the peace of the city!
> This is an event video of the event. As usual, there is a possibility of additional modifications in the full version.
> I have divided Arica's point of view into two to make it easier to shoot the video.
> If there are any misprints, I will correct them in the main version.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
> Arica's lascivious play, become a sex knight clingy and protect the peace of the city!
> This is an event video of the event. As usual, there is a possibility of additional modifications in the full version.
> I have divided Arica's point of view into two to make it easier to shoot the video.
kurt pov is based

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
I wonder how many modifications will the game receive before the full version, this last update had a better animation than most of the old cgs I hope Takeda doesn't try to update the old cgs and spent one more year

Reactions: Animefan_09

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I wonder how many modifications will the game receive before the full version, this last update had a better animation than most of the old cgs I hope Takeda doesn't try to update the old cgs and spent one more year
naa some of the old 2 frame animations really need a re-work. I'd rather have more delays and better quality.

Reactions: Faceface13

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Title: ver1.00
Developer website: ,

Long awaited RPG by the legendary artist himself, with 2 doujins of teasing the release.

EDIT : Download link :

Links to doujins : ,

is this the English version?
if not
please give me the English version link

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes