[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jokermrbin

Jan 10, 2022
You guys know many events in total (the game)? Looked at some older threads, there were 50 events plus some extra scenes, but not sure thats still correct anymore. Since Takeda's uploaded up to ev 39, i think we can expect the game will be finished in the next 6 months. What do you guys think?

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
You guys know many events in total (the game)? Looked at some older threads, there were 50 events plus some extra scenes, but not sure thats still correct anymore. Since Takeda's uploaded up to ev 39, i think we can expect the game will be finished in the next 6 months. What do you guys think?
Nah I doubt it. Probably end of 2024, and that's being optimistic

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020

sorry for the delay I got a cold over the weekend
Thank you for the work kind sir

Also can I ask some questions? What's "Maraski"? I tried to search it but found no slang related to it. My nearest guess it was "Maracas" as she's flaunting those jugs like Maracas?

Reactions: DominantFutanari
Feb 18, 2020

Also can I ask some questions? What's "Maraski"? I tried to search it but found no slang related to it. My nearest guess it was "Maracas" as she's flaunting those jugs like Maracas?
I'm wondering the same now. Only thing i can think of its it's the name or race of the aliens from the show she's cosplaying/acting as. But more likely its one of the words in that language that might be a play on words/pun or just doesn't exist in the english language. Atlernative if AI was used to translate this then the AI probably didn't understand this word and translated wrong.

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

shit now that you mention it that mara = cock and suki = love/lover i don't know how i missed that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes