[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
I checked the EV28 video.
「はぶっ❤んぁ❤んべぇ❤・・・あぶ❤」 This is an onomatopoeia of fellatio.

はぶっ suck
んぁ open mouth
んべぇ lick
あぶ mouth full
Thank you! I'm trying to make it more intelligible based on context. These are the two options I'm debating now:
1. "Mmm, *suck*... *lick*... my mouth is full."
2. *suck* ahhh *lick*... (my mouth is so full).

Would either of those be close enough?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Translated 1.12 patch was posted a page or two back. On another note, I'm in the middle of subs for EV28, can anyone help with this translation:
" リエッタ「はぶっんあサんベぇリあぶ」"

All the translations I've been getting back from 5 differnt tanslators have jumbled or unintelligible outputs. Thanks ahead of time.
got a screenshot?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you! I'm trying to make it more intelligible based on context. These are the two options I'm debating now:
1. "Mmm, *suck*... *lick*... my mouth is full."
2. *suck* ahhh *lick*... (my mouth is so full).

Would either of those be close enough?
these are all just sounds, not one means mouth full

zofpbo

Apr 19, 2020
あぶ
is an expression sound of holding something in mouth or something is full in mouth. But it certainly looks unnatural since there is only an image of licking.
I'm not familiar with English expressions.
There is no need to think about the deep meaning, I think it is the same as any other translation of fellatio.

Last edited:

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Cool, so that would mean the best possible translation for this would be as a collection of those sounds? Using translators seems to lose the difference between quotations of voiced text and exclamations of sound, so I'm doing what seems to make the most sense between multiple translators and the context of the scene. I have taken a bit of liberty in editing the results for coherency, so corrections of any and all errors I make are greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

zofpbo

Apr 19, 2020
I can also guess that it's full of saliva in her mouth. Takeda knows the correct answer lol
It might be a good to see blowjob scenes from other erotic games and doujin.

steven334455

Oct 5, 2023
Yo, I've seen stubby25745 is posting his translations of the EV's. Can someone, maybe even he himself, tell me where to download all of his translations so far, if possible and how do I actually use/ install them?

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
this was terena at the beginning, takeda asked to chat if he was going too far, then most of the people replied yes...
Wait, chat said yes he was going too far, or yes they liked it? On ci-en, the comments for the change were positive. Hope he doesn't change it

stubby25745

Jun 6, 2023
Yo, I've seen stubby25745 is posting his translations of the EV's. Can someone, maybe even he himself, tell me where to download all of his translations so far, if possible and how do I actually use/ install them?
Okay, I did promise every month I'll update the link and here it is. I might use a game recorder to capture the MTL of the other events in 1.12 that aren't recorded so that the people who can't play the game will still have access to the scenes. I'll update it once I'm done, and if anyone can recommend me a screen recording that can record sound as well for free that'd be awesome!

Event List:

EV02 - Kurt x Arika (Wholesome Missionary)
EV03 -Arika x Rietta x Tentacles (Infecting the girls with parasites)
EV14 - Terena x Katieb (Couch Hypnotism)
EV18 - Arika x Bonner (BJ underneath the desk)
EV21 - Arika x Bonner (Maid costume, behind the door)
EV23 - Rietta x Terena x Tentacles
EV25 - Rietta x Amor (Anal)
EV26 - Terena x Katieb (Overnight Sex)
EV27 - Arika x Bonner (Swordfighting)
EV30 - Arika x Bonner (Corruption while carrying)
EV31 - Rietta x Amor (Cowgirl while praying)
EV32 - Terena x Katieb (Changing room, invisible)
EV34 - Rietta x Amor (Glory hole)
EV35 - Arika x Amor (Gangbang)
EV37 - Rietta x Katieb (Gym Clothes)
EV39 - Terena x Bonner (Evaluation)

If there some events that I missed, do tell me. Thanks!!

Sparrow55 posted a compilation of the subtitle files that have cumulatively posted in this thread so far. The gofile links are still up, so you should be able to download all of the above files. I added subs for EV19 on page 148

If you are a supported of Takeda, Trial versions of the game were posted on Fantia. (The trial versions are more like 60-80% completed version of the game). If you are not a supporter of Takeda, the Trial versions 1.1 and 1.12 were also posted on page 139 and 143, respectively. Translation patch for 1.1 is on page 142. Translations are in-game for most EV's up to EV32, with the exception of EV28, which is bugged in-game and does not appear to be viewable. There may be a couple either missing or in there that I forgot, but IIRC that's most of them.

EVs have also been posted elsewhere, like Ohentai, a quick google search for the name of the game should find a lot of options.

To download the files in the link above, click the link to gofile and save in a folder of your choosing. The subtitle files will need to be saved to the same folder you have the EV saved to. You will need a .zip extractor like 7zip to unpack the 1.1 translation files. The guide for installation for that is also in the original post.

Subtitle files are formatted as the following format types: .srt ; .vtt ; .scc ; .sub ;.dxfp ; and .ass. I have only really used .srt files, so one of these other formats may work better with your video player. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

To use the subtitle files, open the video player of your choice, (I find Media Player works best, but that's because I can't be bothered to troubleshoot why VLC won't play nice with my sub files.) Once in the video player, go to language options, which in the case of Media player would be to the left of the sound option (pictured below). Some other media players will have the language option as either a right click of the mouse to prompt a menu pop-in, or on the menu along the top of the player. Once you find the subtitle option, click to add subtitles then add the corresponding subtitle file from your folder that it is saved to. Alternatively you can add the sub file to the video by dragging the sub file into the video. That should cover it, let me know if I missed anything.

Also, the subtitle files are easily edit-able. To do so, change the file ending to a .txt format. This will let you open the subtitle files in notepad or some other text reader. You can tighten timestamps like this by saving changes as a .srt file.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
any chance for an eng mtl of version 1.12? cause the one from svscomics is shotty and i cant seem to do it myself without breaking somethin...

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I'd say 60%
I'd say 80% is closer to the mark. Takeda has released artwork that, I believe, represents the 'final stage' of the main girls' corruption, and given the nature of some of the latest scenes we're not far off from that point with them. Unless the final stretch includes a lot more scenes to hammer home and show off the completeness of their downfall and corruption.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes