[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Update alexdelmon
GAMEPLAY7 Kenisuke Ceruru Doctor Doom Roch775 Meriblanc nolifedude Big_Iron TurkishOne RedSnapper you_got_me1 JustShiro
shiroukazu91 zyp123 TiiK2233 kevin+ Sephirot69 Xenocider Sensui06 IkaroxDowner gin2511

Decided to look for the game, finding a working link was very tiring, but it was worth the satisfaction.
(Hong Kong VPNs are the best)
Uploaded to Gofile : (will also add to OP) to make it easier for you guys

Takeda seems to be working on another project . He hasn't talked about this since April.
When I played the game, I understood why.
It has too much content to be called a "demo", this is almost a full game, with even more content than some "full" HRPGs I've played in the past.

The scenes aren't too many, but the setup for them is nice, and they're very long and full of text, so definitely quality over quantity.

I use Translator Aggregator and RPGMaker MV Hook Patcher to machine-translate the game while playing line-for-line.
I can understand what's going on but a real translation would be much more appreciated.

The scenes even have audio (sound effects).
Looking forward to the game's full release.

Note : The game reacts to fullscreen very nicely (
Art doesn't stretch), and you can load in-game without going to main menu.

Screenshot of Translator Aggregator setup and machine translation quality.

View attachment 703805
You're a God

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Update alexdelmon
GAMEPLAY7 Kenisuke Ceruru Doctor Doom Roch775 Meriblanc nolifedude Big_Iron TurkishOne RedSnapper you_got_me1 JustShiro
shiroukazu91 zyp123 TiiK2233 kevin+ Sephirot69 Xenocider Sensui06 IkaroxDowner gin2511

Decided to look for the game, finding a working link was very tiring, but it was worth the satisfaction.

Takeda seems to be working on another project . He hasn't talked about this since April.
It has too much content to be called a "demo", this is almost a full game, with even more content than some "full" HRPGs I've played in the past.

The scenes aren't too many, but the setup for them is nice, and they're very long and full of text, so definitely quality over quantity.

I use Translator Aggregator and RPGMaker MV Hook Patcher to machine-translate the game while playing line-for-line.
I can understand what's going on but a real translation would be much more appreciated.

View attachment 703805
+1 Looks good to me even for MTL

Reactions: LinkR34

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Can't seem to get the download to work, regardless of browser or location (via vpn), i always get "
Error: EPROTONOSUPPORT: protocol not supported, stat '/usr/src/app/index.html'
Visiting the site itself seems i get this error all the time aswell. Is the website down/maintenance or gotta install something? Never had an error about unsupported protocols on ANY website in my life

Xenocider

Aug 27, 2018
Update alexdelmon

View attachment 703805
it's not translated version? i have the game from fantia. still, thanks for sharing

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote