[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Isnt the corruption on this game literally non-existent?
Why is she even dancing to him like that? Is there any kind of story that explains why?
I saw all the CG's and there is not any kind of logic development...
The logic is that she lost to the cock. Nobody can beat the cock.

• Haha
Reactions: LazwelX and Gkill12

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Man i just wish we get a proper game update, instead of doujins and ovas
What do you mean by proper update? He’s been posting videos of it for a while now, if though mean another demo then sadly that most likely won’t be happening

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
What do you mean by proper update? He’s been posting videos of it for a while now, if though mean another demo then sadly that most likely won’t be happening
So there won't be any more game updates anytime soon right?
Just ovas and doujins

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So there won't be any more game updates anytime soon right?
Just ovas and doujins
We don’t know, a while ago takeda said he would focus on the game more now and he has kept his word so far given how he belted out aroun 3-4 updates back to back and before that has been pretty consistent. He’s not the one who works on the ovas and he’s still a doujin artist so the occasional one is to be expected

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
+1 thought i posted in here a while ago, guess not. Been following takeda-sensei's work on this future masterpiece since the beginning. It's made some strides over the past several months but looks like we still have a while yet to go until we see a finished and playable production. godspeed to all those still waiting patiently.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes