[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
After starting the game, you will see a room of memories, where you can open all the scenes of the game by pressing the lever. You will be given a special crystal to get into the memory room.

Unfortunately, there are currently no new scenes in the game, because Takeda has not yet released a new version. You can find new scenes among the comments here. People often leave links to download archives of event files.
what do you mean with this? what are the new scenes in the comments? previews? what are event files? some short minigames? just asking to know what to keep an eye for besides the game and the doujins

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
what do you mean with this? what are the new scenes in the comments? previews? what are event files? some short minigames? just asking to know what to keep an eye for besides the game and the doujins
It means, that all Events between 1 and 34 are playable in the latest demo.
All other events that were made after the release of the demo, exists only as videos and CG, which people has been posting as soon as they were released.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
It means, that all Events between 1 and 34 are playable in the latest demo.
All other events that were made after the release of the demo, exists only as videos and CG, which people has been posting as soon as they were released.
ok so I downloaded the jap game version 1.0 is there an eng version? asking just in case. that is events 1 to 34? now those events are what recordings of a part 2? or they are detached from any game?

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
ok so I downloaded the jap game version 1.0 is there an eng version? asking just in case. that is events 1 to 34? now those events are what recordings of a part 2? or they are detached from any game?
1: The latest versions of the game (still only demos) are 1.1 and 1.12. Those are the ones up till 34.
2: You'll need a patch that (roughly) translates jap to eng.
3: All the first 34 events are in the demo (1.1 and 1.2). The rest will be added when the game is finished, into a complete game.
Until then, the events that are not in the demo, exists only as videos.
Fortunately, someone has translated most of videos available, including the ones not in the demo.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
1: The latest versions of the game (still only demos) are 1.1 and 1.12. Those are the ones up till 34.
2: You'll need a patch that (roughly) translates jap to eng.
3: All the first 34 events are in the demo (1.1 and 1.2). The rest will be added when the game is finished, into a complete game.
Until then, the events that are not in the demo, exists only as videos.
Fortunately, someone has translated most of videos available, including the ones not in the demo.
Thanks man, the first 2 points are here in this thread right? I will look for them when I have more time.

Reactions: RuneStar
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote