[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
So basically we're stuck in 1.1/1.12 (With miserable translations) until Takeda releases the full game. Is there any news whether or not we'll get the english version of the game?

Kagura Games got in contact with Hiromitsu Takeda about doing an official English release, so here’s hoping.

That was however, over 4 years ago now lmao. He’s been making this game for a looooong time.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Kagura Games got in contact with Hiromitsu Takeda about doing an official English release, so here’s hoping.

That was however, over 4 years ago now lmao. He’s been making this game for a looooong time.
In a perfect world they would have come to an agreement and Kagura has been working alongside Takeda and translating as he works........i doubt that is happening, best i can hope is that Takeda allows them to work on the game once he is near finished and that they give it priority over others so we have a quick english release.

And no idea what is more time consuming anyway, the translation itself or the decensoring.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I thought the goblins were injecting some kind of brainwashing fluid (and anal aphrodisiac) to Rietta. Terena on the other hand, was the one injected through the breasts. But there seems to be no changes in Terena's body.
It doesn't necessarily have to be the goblins work, of the work of that plant monster from the beginning of their adventure.
It could be that their bodies is growing do to all the sex they have.
A lot of artists, not just Takeda, goes with that those that keep having sex and rubbed their boobs constantly, tends to grow bigger (breasts and all that).
Used in plenty of Takeda's works, without all those things from BBNTR
Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133202.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133232.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133259.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133835.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133659.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133724.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133629.png Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 133747.png

blackdusty

Jan 10, 2023
It doesn't necessarily have to be the goblins work, of the work of that plant monster from the beginning of their adventure.
It could be that their bodies is growing do to all the sex they have.
A lot of artists, not just Takeda, goes with that those that keep having sex and rubbed their boobs constantly, tends to grow bigger (breasts and all that).
Used in plenty of Takeda's works, without all those things from BBNTR
The plant monster's poison was already cured by Arika, Just before the party decided to leave the capital (before the goblin trap). For the rest, it does make sense, but I'd be hoping to see their bodies being modified via drugs or magic later in the story. Just to add more degree of corruption/moral degeneration plot.

btw, can I get the sauce for those doujins?

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I thought the goblins were injecting some kind of brainwashing fluid (and anal aphrodisiac) to Rietta. Terena on the other hand, was the one injected through the breasts. But there seems to be no changes in Terena's body.
All the girls got some massive changes, you just chose the wrong CG.
Check the thread if u want more information (We have already talked about this)

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
The plant monster's poison was already cured by Arika, Just before the party decided to leave the capital (before the goblin trap). For the rest, it does make sense, but I'd be hoping to see their bodies being modified via drugs or magic later in the story. Just to add more degree of corruption/moral degeneration plot.

btw, can I get the sauce for those doujins?
someone posted a breast size progression side by side comparison a while ago, as for doujins i posted it like 1 or 2 pages back

Reactions: GriseoBreeder
Dec 14, 2020
someone posted a breast size progression side by side comparison a while ago, as for doujins i posted it like 1 or 2 pages back
Yup, a few people including me posted many different versions of those comparison images for all of the girls.

And for those who are too lazy to look for the old posts, here is the page of the thread where I think those comparisons started. So just start from there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-big-breasts-party-ntr.52990/post-12794090

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes