[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I really liked the ¨comic¨
I hope he keeps the mind control and soul impersonation thing, but by seeing that it still retains its original name, that's probably the case.
From the trailer, there's gonna be multiple endings, and a lot more than just the usual VN we get from him. I just wish it'll be a slow corruption. Tenants was good imo, but the one game with the pirate ship was a bit fast-paced for me.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
From the trailer, there's gonna be multiple endings, and a lot more than just the usual VN we get from him. I just wish it'll be a slow corruption. Tenants was good imo, but the one game with the pirate ship was a bit fast-paced for me.
The parts of the comic where u can see they are preparing her as a vessel for the goddess were quite exciting to me, if the game goes into more detail about it then it will be peak.
76.jpg
79.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sparrow55

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
God I hope they built up the corruption like how they did in the comic. There are a few slow burn NTR games that are really good.
To be honest, the idea of the girl being powerless to the fact that her existence is going to be supplanted is...quite stimulating for me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes