[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
You know, i m so exciting to play this game so much. But when i see all new video, drawing or else about the game. I just think it spoil me every think i waiting for and so i don't know how to react about this. I love to be here but now im confuse. But i m excited

LewdStuff59

Jun 14, 2017
I have really only looked at events and not really kept up with the story but what's the reason Terena loses IQ and her magic when casting a spell during the beach event?

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
I have really only looked at events and not really kept up with the story but what's the reason Terena loses IQ and her magic when casting a spell during the beach event?
She has bugs inside of her body that steal her intelligence every time she casts a spell. I'm pretty sure it happened during the goblin scene where they inject something inside her nipples. Correct me if I'm wrong.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
She's infected with "Demon feeding bugs" in the tentacle event, EV23. And like every time she uses her uses her magic, they make her cum like crazy while eating away at her Magic Points and Intelligence stats. Each event she gets progressively dumber and sluttier, and by the end of beach event, EV43, her level has dropped to 1, she's forgotten all the spells she learned, and is addicted to Kateve.

Reactions: LewdStuff59

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
I had some spare time yesterday and thought to record the 1st scene of this game. Granted it's the shortest, as far as I know, so I included the intro and flashback. It's already translated thanks to robus77.

So for the newbies who can't play the game and wanted an intro to the story.

Here ya go, enjoy! (I'll add a gofile link later, since some fellow cultured gentleman requested)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes