[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Odujin

Sep 14, 2023
I apologize in advanced I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the post, but where do i go to see the gallery of scenes I've played already in the game?

seiba1

aaaa
Donor
Apr 18, 2018
I apologize in advanced I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the post, but where do i go to see the gallery of scenes I've played already in the game?
There should be an item in your inventory that teleports you to the gallery.
An NPC in there unlocks scenes as well.

Reactions: Odujin

Odujin

Sep 14, 2023
There should be an item in your inventory that teleports you to the gallery.
An NPC in there unlocks scenes as well.
you talking about the memory crystal? its in my inventory but it says I don't have it, i don't get it

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
you talking about the memory crystal? its in my inventory but it says I don't have it, i don't get it
When you leave the first location, Grandpa gives you this crystal. You don't have it right away from the very beginning of the game.

seiba1

aaaa
Donor
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah, the memory crystal is supposed to teleport you to the recollection room. Like Poganka said it should be in your inventory after leaving the village at the start of the game. Maybe you get it differently in different versions of the demo? Could try talking to the NPC on the top right part of the guild building and see if he gives it to you.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Play through the first sex event (Kurt and Arika having sex) and the old man will give Kurt the crystal, that you can use after leaving the village.

rodrigoalmeida

Mar 7, 2020
Really how much is missing from this game? Each one will have a unique ending or not, I just hope that Mommy Terena dresses up as a cheerleader.

Bro0ke

Dec 11, 2022
what is it? no, but can download
if u are desperate to play this game then u will only be able to play on MTL becuz there is no official english translation for it .
you can use this video help to understand follow each process
This is how my game looks like after using MTL i mean u can understand most of the game and its story but it sucks at its places
Screenshot (1589).png Screenshot (1581).png Screenshot (1590).png

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
While Kemono no longer updates fantia updates, the older posts, including the one you are asking of, still exist and ready to download.

if u are desperate to play this game then u will only be able to play on MTL becuz there is no official english translation for it .
you can use this video help to understand follow each process
This is how my game looks like after using MTL i mean u can understand most of the game and its story but it sucks at its places
View attachment 3970452 View attachment 3970454 View attachment 3970453
Those are a mess.
Makes the ones I've used look better.

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
do you think it will be possible to obtain statistics that are always positive towards kurt as shown by Arika in this photo ? (Arika 10 (EV24).png) I know very well that the game itself is based on NTR but when I see that it is possible to modify the ethics and the perversity of the 3 girls, I tell myself that there could be a kind of fetishism that I seen quite often among NTR artists like "great mosu" or others, which shows that love and sexual pleasure are two very separate things. I'm not saying that I don't like NTR, on the contrary, I revere the very first creator of NTR and I respect this art that I like. I would just like to know if this is a possibility or not. even if it doesn't change anything in the story. deep in the girls' hearts, they will always love Kurt. I know it's a bit childish but what did you want me to say? We are all human.

Icône de validation par la communauté

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
do you think it will be possible to obtain statistics that are always positive towards kurt as shown by Arika in this photo ? (Arika 10 (EV24).png) I know very well that the game itself is based on NTR but when I see that it is possible to modify the ethics and the perversity of the 3 girls, I tell myself that there could be a kind of fetishism that I seen quite often among NTR artists like "great mosu" or others, which shows that love and sexual pleasure are two very separate things. I'm not saying that I don't like NTR, on the contrary, I revere the very first creator of NTR and I respect this art that I like. I would just like to know if this is a possibility or not. even if it doesn't change anything in the story. deep in the girls' hearts, they will always love Kurt. I know it's a bit childish but what did you want me to say? We are all human.

View attachment 3971118
I wouldn´t discard it I guess, but seeing how the change in girls' values and tastes has been building, it´s a fact that the more they fall in love with their respective new partner, the less love they feel for Kurt.

Although there are details out there like that at Arika's last event, Bonner told her that she could also marry Kurt if she wanted, like having 2 different lives. They probably still have feelings for him, but it will be nothing compared to what they feel for their new partners, since not only do they prefer them for sex, but their values and tastes have been twisted to the point where they find the questionable behaviors of their partners as something charming and how a real man should be.

1724735843896.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes