[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
I
View attachment 2284840
I'dont understand what's so Big about 2dl i love blue but these are unnecessary for fuck sake takeda's just finish the game i just wanna see my Rietta
I agree, I want to see my Terena. But, I don't see any update coming anytime soon. Maybe just some drawing at the end of this month and if were lucky one girl video next month, or just a cg at best.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Still,If people didn't complain about the quality of the beta version we would have had more scenes done by now. Maybe even a new version released.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You do realize that doing other things like this takes longer for him to do any updates on the game !
the sentai is better than the game, i would be ok if he started releasing more sentai content, and a lot of people seem to think the same

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Still,If people didn't complain about the quality of the beta version we would have had more scenes done by now. Maybe even a new version released.
I would rather he takes as long as he needs to make quality over a rushed job

Reactions: nobz

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
I would rather he takes as long as he needs to make quality over a rushed job
What you mean RPG and sentai started at late 2018 and still not finished if he Doesn't add anything unnecessary for the RPG (sub event) there's only 15 events left and if he does 2 at months then it can be finished by this year but he won't do because he like to squeeze our pateints and he did promise to finish RPG this year let's see

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
What you mean RPG and sentai started at late 2018 and still not finished if he Doesn't add anything unnecessary for the RPG (sub event) there's only 15 events left and if he does 2 at months then it can be finished by this year but he won't do because he like to squeeze our pateints and he did promise to finish RPG this year let's see
Is like 20 left. I counted. And I don't think he will finish not even 10 at this rate by the end of year. There are empty months where not even one scene is released. How busy he keeps getting, I would say 1 scene at 2 months with video at best.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
He’s busy which is understandable I do believe he takes too much on himself but hey my man wants to make money which is fine, also he seems to have health issues hence the “blank” months where he’s either taking small breaks or working on something less intense

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
What you mean RPG and sentai started at late 2018 and still not finished if he Doesn't add anything unnecessary for the RPG (sub event) there's only 15 events left and if he does 2 at months then it can be finished by this year but he won't do because he like to squeeze our pateints
He’s busy which is understandable I do believe he takes too much on himself but hey my man wants to make money which is fine, also he seems to have health issues hence the “blank” months where he’s either taking small breaks or working on something less intense
I do works then stop and do unnecessary then come back to do the remaining and fuckedup and stop and make excuses with sentai 8pgs

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Well 14
Is like 20 left. I counted. And I don't think he will finish not even 10 at this rate by the end of year. There are empty months where not even one scene is released. How busy he keeps getting, I would say 1 scene at 2 months with video at best.
Well 15 events and 5 endings

Aug 24, 2020
Apparently in his latest post, he said he will work on rpg this month but start with a new work on february so yeah...and I'm not sure when he will come back to rpg.

Reactions: sptl7435

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
nobody record it on discord or i didnt see it but you didnt miss anything he was just doing the blue new year video he posted today
that seems like a huge miss to me i'm actually curious about his anim workflow.
I always felt that combining skeletal animation for things like limbs with traditional animation on breasts and ansd faces gives great results, would love to see him do something like that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes