[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
would be nice to see the videos but i dont understand a lick of japanese.
besides supporting the creator is better.
is simple I upload the video on internet like here ,than whit copyfish is a mozila tool i extract the text and copy it on google translate or deepl to translate in english...Deepl dose a better job and you can get it for free for 30 days !....You need to upload it on the internet or other way you can't extract the text....copyfish dosent work on bsplayer,vlc...only...on the internet

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Please if someone gets all the other videos post them here...Also would really like the purpel lady cow pics if you have guys !

Reactions: Sieg113

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
I would buy it myself...really.....but I can't wait 1 week for a new card like last time...if it gets blocked....nothing was stolen....just that i couldn't use it lol becuase the bank blocked it......and I don't have a spare one.....don't know might be my country....someone else accesed it from somewhere else.....i did alot of shoping online....I am not sure,lol

Reactions: sarunhoonpoo

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
I would buy it myself...really.....but I can't wait 1 week for a new card like last time...if it gets blocked....nothing was stolen....just that i couldn't use it lol becuase the bank blocked it......and I don't have a spare one.....don't know might be my country....someone else accesed it from somewhere else.....i did alot of shoping online....I am not sure,lol
are you sure that its videos? ill buy it and share them but only if you're sure that its videos.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Yes, if Im not mistaken there are 2 new videos. My japanese is pretty shtty but thats what i could get.
yup those are the ones .....don't know if there are more...if there are someone let us know !!!

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone knows if there are more videos whit the purple lady or at least one whit the red haired one......I am not sure....

Reactions: Giangcbn1

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
I recomend using a ocr for extracting text from the videos like copyfish and paste it on a translated website like gogle translate or deepl....to understand what they are saying !.....pro versions are better at extracting text.....but deepl translation gives you 30 free and you can cancel....than copyfish pro for extracting you can get refund,all money back if you ask for it on the first 7 days....thats how I do it

Last edited:

Sieg113

Aug 19, 2019
I recomend using a ocr for extracting text from the videos like copyfish and paste it on a translated website like gogle translate or deepl....to understand what they are saying !.....pro versions are better at extracting text.....but deepl translation gives you 30 free and you can cancel....than copyfish pro for extracting you can get refund,all money back if you ask for it on the first 7 days....thats how I do it
do you have the pics with terena in the cow outfit?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote