[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KenTJY

Sep 16, 2023
I think it's been asked too many times, but as someone who is new to finding ways to find sources of the latest versions of the games themselves, is the "latest" playable still v1.12, which is the demo as well? I already found the post for the v1.12(yea I looked through the past few threads and around page 220-250), just making sure it's the latest one that's translated.

kill2434

Aug 26, 2017
I watch the recent Akira event (with subtitles thanks to robus77 ). Damn after all that she endured she basically said (fuck it I can't take it anymore). Man this game is going to be hilarious

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
I think it's been asked too many times, but as someone who is new to finding ways to find sources of the latest versions of the games themselves, is the "latest" playable still v1.12, which is the demo as well? I already found the post for the v1.12(yea I looked through the past few threads and around page 220-250), just making sure it's the latest one that's translated.
yes, latest demo is still 1.12, takeda is working on the scenes and just shows them on fantia as videos. Maybe we will get another demo before the final version but don't hold your breath.

Reset5789

Aug 25, 2023
I have a question, how can I extract the subtitles from the game files or replace them?

KenTJY

Sep 16, 2023
yes, latest demo is still 1.12, takeda is working on the scenes and just shows them on fantia as videos. Maybe we will get another demo before the final version but don't hold your breath.
I see, thanks for the reply! May I know what does "EV" stands for? Keep seeing it when I looked through the past threads. My head is reading it as "Event" but wanting to make sure. Would also be great to know what those numbers/text after "EV" mean too, like "EV28" etc.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes