[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
I really want to know when the game that has been updated in the video will come out to play because although it's good that there is a video update that will be in the game, but I really want to play the game that has been updated.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I really want to know when the game that has been updated in the video will come out to play because although it's good that there is a video update that will be in the game, but I really want to play the game that has been updated.
Right now we don’t know, at this point it’s looking like the end of this year or sometime next year, for now we can only be patient and wait.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Ok normally I’m not one to say this because I’m a bit guilty of it myself,but does no one read before asking questions? Like I at least check the last 2-3 pages to see if my question has an answer v before I ask. I’m referring to the increasing amounts of people who keep asking for either a save with a gallery or asking for the “full game” or something along those lines which has been answered repeatedly already.

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Ok normally I’m not one to say this because I’m a bit guilty of it myself,but does no one read before asking questions? Like I at least check the last 2-3 pages to see if my question has an answer v before I ask. I’m referring to the increasing amounts of people who keep asking for either a save with a gallery or asking for the “full game” or something along those lines which has been answered repeatedly already.
Simple answer, nope, lazy is as lazy does, must be nice to do nothing but fap all day long without a care in the world... :HideThePain:

Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone know the release date or another demo version? They've been in development and updating for a long time, but they didn't say the date.

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone know the release date or another demo version? They've been in development and updating for a long time, but they didn't say the date.
another demo is on the way said by takeda himself nobody knows when
Game probably out late 2022 or 2023

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes