RPGM (Translation Request) Big Tits Princess Knight Anne

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Here is a link to the full version of the game. It is untranslated.

If this is the full version its really short and there is no access to the CG Room, unless the name popup requires some code to get past it.

Overall she's overpowered and the story is VERY linear, pretty much forced scenes in the story and she ends up a slut at the end. Game Over is Game Over.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
the english version from dlsite require a serial number, so not sure if even getting someone to upload it will work
That's because the english version has DRM protection. Theoretically, it can be bypassed according to another comment I saw on another thread about DRM protection but I have no idea which version of DRM it is, so I dunno. Here's said comment btw.

xj47

For anyone interested, Illusionbreaker and I looked at a dmm drm system where there was an exe called "game_.exe". When first run it gives you a login prompt, and while running there is an executable called "game.exe" in the same folder.
Breaking the system just requires you to access this game.exe file and run the game that way.

The solution we found was to use a windows tool called ProcessExplorer and use it to end the "game_.exe" process while the game is running. This prevents "game.exe" from being deleted and removes the file-lock. From there on you can just run "game.exe" directly and remove/ignore "game_.exe". (There is a read-lock on game.exe that prevents it from being copied while the game is running, and using task manager to end the game's process doesn't work as game.exe still gets deleted)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote