RPGM [Translation Request] BITCH FAMILY ON THE BEACH [Hatomame]

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Excuse me, but could you explain to me what MTL is?
Its machine translation. Its when ppl just put the game trough google translate but japanese is hard to translate so the quality of the translation is usually crap with japanese games.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Its machine translation. Its when ppl just put the game trough google translate but japanese is hard to translate so the quality of the translation is usually crap with japanese games.
in the video he says he translated it as well as he can
So I think he modified some texts
was that your question?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
in the video he says he translated it as well as he can
So I think he modified some texts
was that your question?
Yeah basically, can you tell if the spanish translation is good? Does it make sense reading or is the grammar very bad as if it was google translated?

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah basically, can you tell if the spanish translation is good? Does it make sense reading or is the grammar very bad as if it was google translated?
I have not played it yet but I know from the comments that it makes good translations I played the translation of Boy Hero Ken ~ Haunted House Investigation and it seemed understandable to me

Reactions: Nerro

colifa

Dec 16, 2019
I'm native spanish speaker and i can say that the translation is good, it's made by the youtube channel, and he has other games translated

Reactions: kratos1234

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm native spanish speaker and i can say that the translation is good, it's made by the youtube channel, and he has other games translated
Interesting. Then it might prove worthwhile to MTL it since spanish translates much better to english than japanese does. Sadly, I don't know how to use translator++ well enough to do it myself.

Feb 14, 2022
Interesting. Then it might prove worthwhile to MTL it since spanish translates much better to english than japanese does. Sadly, I don't know how to use translator++ well enough to do it myself.
This is a good idea. Anyone well versed in using translators should do this

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You have 3 short haired females and one slightly longer haired trap.
This is by definition made to piss me off. It's astounding how perfectly it fits every conceivable thing that I could hate.
If it were 3 long haired females and one slightly shorter haired trap it would at least be playable.