RPGM [Translation Request]Blaze of Kaguchi: futanari soldier caught by the fate of squeezing[RJ01010233][sanada no rouiki]

runnerEX

Jul 16, 2019
Blaze of Kaguchi: futanari soldier caught by the fate of squeezing
焔血のカグチ、販売開始しました!!!

From the creator of and comes another tale of a futanari adventurer that has to go out and achieve a quest, this time retrieving a rare herb for the cursed princess of her village. However, her penis is a target and she faces having her cum wrung out constantly.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.03.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just because there's no better thread to post it and I randomly made it while testing something, here's also a SLRMTL for the old game RJ328524 v21.07.08.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: runnerEX
Jun 18, 2022
This looks nice. If I can translate the pictures, would you like them, Shisaye? I'm not saying I can, but I'll at least have a look to see if it's possible with what tools I have available.

Reactions: Shisaye