Unreal Engine None [Translation Request] Blood Crawler (c3art) [RJ01159306]

ineedit1899

Dec 1, 2022
I got the game from ryuugames so I guess I don't have the version do you have it?
I was getting the same thing but I re downloaded the game from the 2nd page of this thread, then I completely replaced the save file with the one given.

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
I really wish that there existed a tool to manage translations easily for Unreal Engine. I've tried looking through various places but I have not found any, and I would appreciate if a tool got created, because I like doing my own machine translations so that I do not have to rely on other sources, its why I think programs such as the MTool and Translator ++ as well as the Sugoi translator, are very valuable pieces of software that more people should support over their Patreon websites, as they all offer so many options to let you enjoy machine translation, and be even able to edit it so that you can make more sense of the translations, or even make words or sentences better fit the UI for the games.

If people want to know more about the software that I mentioned then MTool works for the following engines:
V8 32Bit: RPG Maker MV/MZ | TyranoBuilder
V8 64Bit: RPG Maker MV/MZ | TyranoBuilder
RPG Maker XP/VX/VXAce
RPG Maker MKXP (Z)er Game on webs
RPG Maker MKXP (Z) 64Bit
RPG Maker 2000/2003
Wolf RPG Ver 1.00 -2.24
Wolf RPG Ver 2.25 - 2.2961
on download or mes
Wolf RPG Ver 3.00- <3.3220
Wolf RPG Ver 3.322-3.396ng "Unifont" to a
SRPG Studio
Kirikiri 2tilation Fix for English Game
Kirikiri Z
Kirikiri Z 64Bit Change SaveData backups pat-
SMILE GAME BUILDER x86
SMILE GAME BUILDER U x86
SMILE GAME BUILDER U x64
RPG Developer Bakin (WIP)
Ren'Py
Ren'Py x64
Pixel Game Maker MV
And the nice thing about MTool, is that its mostly automatic where you don't have to do much just click a few buttons and the software handles it for you, and for some engines you even get access to a data editor which lets you modify values for games, which is very convenient and works similar to what you could do with Cheat Engine, but all in one package but you do require Patreon to use it.

The Translator ++ works with most of the engines that MTool does, but it also has some additional ones which is why I will list them:
RPG Maker 2000 & 2003
RPG Maker XP, VX, Ace, MV & MZ Parser V.2
RPG Maker XP, VX & VXAce Legacy Parser
Wolf RPG
YU-RIS engine translator
Unity Soft Translation
Visual novels with VNTranslationTools:
Supports AdvHD (.bin), ArcGameEngine (.bin), Artemis, Buriko General Interpreter/Ethornell, CatSystem2 (.cst), Cyberworks C,system, KaGuYa (message.dat), Majiro (.mjo), Musica (.sc), Mware (.nut),
Kirikiri (.ks/.ks.scn), Propeller (msc), RealLive (.rl), Ren'Py (.rpy), ShSystem (.hst), Silky's/A16WIN (.mes/.map), Qlie (s), SystemNNN (.nnn, spt), WillPlus AdvHD (.ws2), Whale YU-RIS (.ybn),
It has an XML Translator
Ren'Py Games
PyLive Maker
There's a few other ones but you need to be at a higher tier for Patreon. But Translator ++ lets you manage the translations in a spreadsheet format where you can have multiple translations at once so you can compare which is the most accurate looking one, and then you can edit everything and reinject it into the projects you work on, and its been very useful for many Live Maker games that translation requests do not seem to get done for.

As for Sugoi Translator, its a software pack that has many functions, such as being able to extract text from most executables, a Visual Novel OCR for those games that you cannot edit or inject, where you can designate for a part of your screen to always get live translations, it has the functionality to translate manga, you can also use it to translate light novels directly, recently it added an audio/video translator, and it has a built in Japanese Dictionary, as well as the capability to translate things directly and even work as a server of sorts of other software, but unfortunately some features are locked behind Patreon as well.

When working with Unity games most people use either MelonLoader or BepInEx, and then use the mod for the Auto Translator which is very good and is free, and for those that have the Sugoi Translator they can get some pretty accurate translations, but it does require some tinkering around to get it to work reliably, as well as that Patreon membership.

Which is why I can only dream that somebody builds something similar for Unreal Engine, using the UnrealModLoader that would work similarly to the Unity Auto Translator mod.

Reactions: XLucivarX

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
i dont know how the favority of this game works.......in the new patch in the naked village u have to get the blue stone and have 40 fav or less to trigger the H event but i dont know how to lower the fav :v

Br0ckeli

Jul 20, 2023
I know Kingdom of the End: The Witch of the Beginning from the same developer has been translated.
It's just a matter of time until this is officially translated.