Others WIP [Translation Request] Bloods ~Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2~ VJ005015 [Rose Crown]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
27750.jpg
Developer: Rose Crown
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Release Date: JP 2010-09-24

Description:

"Shun lives with his mother, older sister and younger sister. As he grows older, he is sexually attracted to them. One day, his relatives start living at his house, a boy and his mother with a voluptuous body. Days later, he accidentally sees them having sex..."

Genre: Male Protagonist, Under The Same Roof, Family, Mother, Twin Sister, Sister, Younger Sister, Incest, Other Perspectives, Big Breast Sizes Heroine, Nukige, Group Sex, Femdom, Bondage, Latex, Collar, Swinging, Threesome, Branching Plot, Multiple Endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
cg rip is here and as always vndb tags and that are what i used to put the tags here together.

The anime was made by PoRo and those guys are pretty infamous for "very loosely adapting" vns into , in 2011 so take that for what you will.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
So, how many +1's do we need to get a visual novel/Japanese game translated? Or is it just base off of popular demand?

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I am currently working on this but will not finish for a while since there are a few other VNs I need to finish first. In case anyone is interested, here is a beta quality translation that I was doing as a proof of concept.

The UI has not been fully translated yet, but it should get translated by my next release. Will take a lot of editing in photoshop to get that presentable. Overall, this is 5-10% Edited MTL (readable) and 90-95% MTL (only semi-readable since subjects are wrong half the time).

If anyone wants a better quality translation than this, then feel free to send me the DeepL plugin for Translator++ as that is not readily available to me.

I will update this post as newer revisions become available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ovni329

loki730

Mar 14, 2022
There appears to be one on though I don't prefer to get stuff from there directly so I'm not sure how good it is.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
There appears to be one on though I don't prefer to get stuff from there directly so I'm not sure how good it is.
I think it's exactly the same version as here considering the same release date. I hope NEW version will be ready soon *_*

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I am working on getting DeepL and LLM translations working in python right now. Once that is working, this will be one the first titles I use it on which should dramatically improve the translation quality.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I am working on getting DeepL and LLM translations working in python right now. Once that is working, this will be one the first titles I use it on which should dramatically improve the translation quality.
I know this may be asking much already, but are you thinking about the ? At least the characters seem cute there.