VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: DEMO
Language: JP to EN

Tags: Male Protagonist, Childhood Friend, ntr, Big Breasts, School Uniform

Download

I was hoping someone could do a raw machine translation.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
how big is the demo? its really worth to play it for now?
Its 860mb the demo and as far as i know its male pov only(?) couldn't find a option to change that, i can't be sure, textractor does not work well with this one.

AOF4540

Jan 28, 2022
Hi, I'm getting an error while extracting the game. Is someone else having the same issue or just me?

Oct 5, 2018
Has anyone played it yet?

I could use some guidance, I am on Mobile via JoiPlay, can't extract that deepl translate file above so feeling lost and could use some directions for the non-hobo routes.
2 playthroughs in I keep triggering the hobi flag

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Has anyone played it yet?

I could use some guidance, I am on Mobile via JoiPlay, can't extract that deepl translate file above so feeling lost and could use some directions for the non-hobo routes.
2 playthroughs in I keep triggering the hobi flag
Did 1 playthrough and ending up with mc friend route don't know how, for now is really confusing how to trigger the routes but i'm sure dev will change that and i believe this is first demo(?) anyways i'm enjoying so far, i hope we get new demos before oficial release.

Oct 5, 2018
Did 1 playthrough and ending up with mc friend route don't know how, for now is really confusing how to trigger the routes but i'm sure dev will change that and i believe this is first demo(?) anyways i'm enjoying so far, i hope we get new demos before oficial release.
You wouldn't happen to remember the actions leading to that route would you?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
hey seeing as you made this was wondering if you could get one up for this as well?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
You wouldn't happen to remember the actions leading to that route would you?
If i'm not mistaken this route trigger automatically if you didn't pick any other.

hey seeing as you made this was wondering if you could get one up for this as well?
If someone provide any mtl of the last demo i will create a thread for it, i'm only using textractor right now and it does not work well on this one.

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
If i'm not mistaken this route trigger automatically if you didn't pick any other.

If someone provide any mtl of the last demo i will create a thread for it, i'm only using textractor right now and it does not work well on this one.
i was asking if we could get a thread because the dev has the demo out as they develop it and they have plans to translate it to english

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
he did a short video of the girl dancing to a very popular corean song, if you go to corean stream sites like afreeca every girl is dancing to that song.
it wont be in the game sadly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VermillioN

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
he did a short video of the girl dancing to a very popular corean song, if you go to corean stream sites like afreeca every girl is dancing to that song.
it wont be in the game sadly.
maybe i misread the machine trans on the site but it seems they said there would be a dance without music or something along those lines

Last edited:
Reactions: VermillioN