RPGM [Translation Request] Boku to kanojo to senko hanabi [Meat assistant]

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
There's a few bad ends in the reminiscence room that's broken too. Apparently, there's stuff with the rock-paper-scissors man and the suspicious individual. For the sus individual bad end, you can still teleport into the room to see the end, but idk how to trigger the rock-paper-scissors man. Though, I do suspect it's only something you can trigger before you lock yourself into one of the three routes as it seems he becomes unavailable afterwards. From what I can gather, it's something about losing but I spent half an hour trying different things and nothing worked. Also played with the related switches to activate the event or to make it pop up in the reminiscence room but I'm stumped lol.

Edit: Figured I can force-see the events using Mtool, but there's actually missing pictures for the rock-paper-scissors man scenes. At the very least, the suspicious man bad end works but it requires you to teleport into the map for it.

The author made a post before releasing that (according to Google translate) said that he removed those 2 routes for now, and will add them later

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Ah good to know. I wish I got back my 30 minutes of trying to trigger them xd. Interestingly enough, if you force the bad end scene (separate from the route scenes) of the rock-paper-scissors guy, there actually is an animation in the game currently for it. I suppose my first guess should've been it was either incomplete or it was removed given the lack of visuals in the other ones.

Kenjisuke

Nov 17, 2022
So, how is the mtl, is readable?
I wanna play it, should I wait for a manual translation? I don't know if someone is gonna make it...

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
any one got a full save where you can roam after finishing the game?
I really wanna see some of the "after" content