RPGM Complete Translation Request : Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest Complete (MOD CAN MOVE TO GAMES NOW IF THEY WANT)

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Title: Brave Female Iruru and the Lustful Magical Forest 1.4
Developer website:
Developer: (Is consistently posting glimpses of the new content to come, there's alot)
I do recommend supporting authors that actually make games and dont have forever patreons so if you like it through them a few dollar on DL
Language: Machine or Translated English

Samples:
RJ272105_img_main.jpg 1617611972025.png
Story Synopsis :
Follow Iruru a hero upon returning to the kingdom who is introduced to a new class named 'Brave' when news reaches that the monsters have taken over the forest and are killing all men whilst all women who venture there return in a molested mess. Iruru sets out to end the mess........but probably will make more​

Great slow corruption and cursed items game with alot of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to Latest MTL by the Hero ' Dyulam '

MTL is good enough for a game that's still got another massive content to drop later.

^^^^^ Dyulam is the best chance you have for a translation so be nice to them :) ^^^^^

Last edited:

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
I am trying to do a translation, ... but it will be a pure semi-readable MTL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I fond the decrypted game on a other post (https://f95zone.to/threads/female-brave-iruru-lustful-magical-forest-prologue.57367/) on the comment #10.
But I think it's one of the first version of the game, I don't want to take to much time on a ancien version, and refer the dev Ci-En's page there will be a new version ( ). So if anyone as one of the latest version of the game (or I find it somewhere ^^), I will spend more time making something understandable :D

Reactions: n0b0di