RPGM [Translation Request] Busty Female Prisoner Knight Beruka - RPG

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
Title : Busty Female Prisoner Knight Beruka RPG

Overview:
Beruka Avery, the chief soldier of a country, falls for the schemes of her advisor, the sorcerer Zeghedus,
She is imprisoned in the prison town of Avernus for a crime she did not commit.

I will cleanse you of your stigma, and you will remain quiet until then.
Immediately after the trial, her foster father, the chief executive of Avernus, is arrested,
She accepts the humiliation of her incarceration with words of encouragement from the Ripper, the chief warden of Avernus,
She decides to accept the humiliation of imprisonment.

But on the day of her incarceration, …… she is prepared for a rough life in prison, and what unfolds before her is an atmosphere of peace and tranquility,
The deserted town was filled with a peaceful atmosphere.
It was a special zone called “Women’s Town,” which was made up of only female prisoners and some male prisoners.

Release: Oct/29/2023
Company/Circle:
Language: Japanese
Size: 584,0MB
LINK:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Well, sometimes it freezes, sometimes text is out of window but it is still playable. Wait for link. In a process.

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
I have unlocked the seduction skill, however I can't figure out how to use it. Has anyone else who played through the game figured out how to use it?
Thank you.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks for the link.

I'm actually curious whether someone here is subscribed to the guy's Patreon who created/hosted the MTL Tool thing. It says you can use ChatGPT 3.5 if you're a level 2 supporter on Patreon, and ChatGPT's translations generally are quite a big step above the standard poetry.

Anyone have experience with it? As in, is it worth it? Might just subscribe for a month and use it to stockpile a bunch of games