Others None [Translation Request] Busty military domination hypnosis "My mission is to serve you. Please feel free to use my various holes." [v32174] [Lune]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
1.jpg
ENG Title: Busty military domination hypnosis "My mission is to serve you. Please feel free to use my various holes."
JP Title: 巨乳軍人支配催眠「私の任務は貴方にご奉仕する事です。色んな穴をご自由にお使い下さい」
Other JP Title: Kyonyuu Gunjin Shihai Saimin "Watashi no Ninmu wa Anata ni Gohoushi Suru Koto Desu. Ironna Ana o Gojiyuuni Otsukai Kudasai"
DLCode:
LINK: , , ,
Ver2 (Newer) , , ,

-
The mission of female soldiers is to serve male soldiers! Hypnotize him and give him lewd commands.
Hypnotize her and turn her into a female soldier who will obey any lewd orders without hesitation!

The main character, Marcus (name can be changed), is a lieutenant officer who has achieved many military results in a short period of time, and whose reputation has rapidly increased. He was easy to get along with and was well received by military superiors and non-commissioned officers, and it was rumored that he would continue to be one of the supporters of the next generation.
...However, those evaluations were due to Marcus's ``hypnosis device''.
During a certain mission, Marcus accidentally discovers a ``hypnosis device'' on an enemy battleship.
However, instead of reporting it, he made it his own and began using it for his own desires.
He makes his colleagues and higher-ups evaluate him, and he makes the women he likes perform sexual services for him...he falsifies everything to suit his convenience.
Then, it was time for a transfer, and as soon as Marcus was raised in rank, he was appointed vice captain of a new ship...
Special point
1: No matter what kind of woman you are, you can use hypnosis! Make her into a fine lewd female soldier!
② The hypnotized person accepts the impossible and obscene commands as a matter of course, even if it is a comfort service, and serves the protagonist!
③All women are mine! Aim for the ship's harem! I won't let other men have sex!
④ The heroines are in a trance state and go crazy with the abnormal pleasures given by hypnosis and brainwashing!
⑤ The inside of the spaceship, which is a closed space with no escape, is turned into a harem and full of daily insemination sex!

- Characters
character
MGGW0239_chara01_02.jpg
"You're the new vice-command, Captain. I'm sure there are a lot of things you won't get used to since it's a new ship, but let's work together."
lydia beiswenger
CV: Akashiyuki Height: 167cm 3 sizes: 103/69/92 (H cup)
A veteran female captain who is trusted by the upper echelons of the military.

She is not bossy, and she always has the kindness to care for her non-commissioned officers, making her an ideal superior and admired by many of her peers.

She is happy to have her hero as her second-in-command, who is doing a brilliant job.

She is married and her husband is also a military man. She loves her husband who works far away.
She also has a daughter, Nina, whom she treats both harshly and kindly.

MGGW0239_chara02_02.jpg
"If you don't have anything to do, please don't talk to me casually. Unlike the vice-captain, who seems to be bored, I'm busy."
nina beiswenger
CV: Himuro Yuri Height: 166cm 3 sizes: 91/57/88 (G cup)
Lydia's daughter and an excellent operator.

Perhaps she inherited this talent from her mother, she is very attentive and has a keen sense of humor.
People around her say she is an excellent officer, and she strives every day to become a fine soldier like her mother.

She doesn't trust the main character very much, and she thinks that his eyes and behavior are naughty, and she hates him.

MGGW0239_chara03_02.jpg
"Do you want to see me training? I don't mind, but don't get in my way."
Karen Strauss
CV: Ren Haruna Height: 172cm 3 sizes: 93/59/87 (F cup)
A woman who is a veteran pilot and the leader of a combat unit.
Maybe she doesn't have much interest in other people, or she just doesn't show much interest in anyone.
Although she speaks in a blunt manner, she uses honorific language when speaking to her superiors.

She has no interest in or admiration for the main character, and her perception is that he is the newly arrived deputy captain.

She is actually an internal investigator who is responsible for checking for fraud on board the ship, and only her captain, Lydia, knows this.

MGGW0239_chara04_02.jpg
"Are you asking me for advice? Yes, that's fine. Taking care of the crew's mental health is also an important part of my job."
Stella Coral
CV: Kyoko Nagahara Height: 163cm 3 sizes: 104/68/91 (I cup)
A medical officer full of motherly qualities. She is a gentle mature woman and is married.
She has a kind personality and treats everyone sincerely. She is an excellent ship's doctor who not only treats physical injuries, but also provides mental care.

I have high expectations for her main character, as she is the newly arrived vice captain.

Her husband is also a military man, and although they are in different departments, they are on the same ship.
Although he wants to have a child and the couple is engaged in some activities, he has not yet become pregnant.

MGGW0239_chara05_02.jpg
"Excuse me. I have created an inventory list of equipment, so could you please submit it to the captain?"
Rita Skreter
CV: Chisa Himori Height: 154cm 3 sizes: 90/56/83 (G cup)
The main character's personal secretary. She was originally another person's secretary, but the protagonist poached her.
Although he sometimes makes light comments to the main character, who is her superior, he is an excellent person who never neglects to follow up and be attentive.

However, in reality, she has already had her virginity taken away by the protagonist and has been hypnotized and brainwashed.
A secretary who dedicates herself to the main character and handles everything from carrying out missions to playing nightgowns.
She calls the vice-captain and the main character by their names in public, but when they are alone, she calls them master.
"Any woman can be raped as much as she wants using this hypnosis device."
Marcus Williams (Main character *Name can be changed)
CV: None, medium build, height around 178cm
A lieutenant officer who has achieved many military results in a short period of time, and whose reputation has rapidly increased.
He has a good personality and is loved by his subordinates.
...but in reality, he is a devil who doesn't care what happens to others as long as it fulfills his own desires. He's not the smartest guy by any means, but he's quick to the point and quick-witted. His physical ability is also decent.
He was originally an executive in name only who joined the military through his parents' connections, but he used a ``hypnosis device'' that he acquired by chance to manipulate the people around him and falsify them to his advantage. There is.
He likes women, has a strong sexual desire, and has a penis bigger than most people.

PICS

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg MGGW0239_18.jpg MGGW0239_chara01_02.jpg MGGW0239_chara02_02.jpg MGGW0239_chara03_02.jpg MGGW0239_chara04_02.jpg MGGW0239_chara05_02.jpg