RPGM [Translation Request] BUZAMA Trap Dungeon -Magical Girl- [RJ265493] [Niagara Union]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
RJ265493_img_main.jpg
ENG title: BUZAMA Trap Dungeon -Magical Girl-
JP title: BUZAMAトラップダンジョン~魔法少女編~
DLSite:
Description: Simple dungeon crawl with puzzles and defeat scenes that include some rare fetishes like tickling, transformation, rubber/latex bondage, petrification, and more.
Length: Roughly 2-3 hours to beat all 3-4 levels, see all CG, all transformations and bad ends.
Rough MTL:

Somebody anonymous shared their MTL with me without proofreading anything, and I don't have time to learn translating.
Translation spans across all the game but offers only a basic understanding of what's happening and being said, mistranslated words everywhere and a lot of the eroticness is completely lost in translation. Would like to request a proper english translation if anybody got the time and interest to write a complete and grammatically correct TL.
Also, the lazy MTL somehow broke the "laser walls/barriers" so you can always walk straight past them, when you're actually supposed to solve puzzles to open them. Would like a translation in which this doesn't happen as well.

Last edited:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i dont know whetever it is a bug or not, but i cant see the navi key which appear when restrant / danger attack. may i ask how fix it?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
We have try our best to make the text as good as we can, have post this in my discord couple month ago. Here:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
We have try our best to make the text as good as we can, have post this in my discord couple month ago. Here:
I'm in your Discord but somehow completely missed your TL there!
Thank you so much, it does look better than the MTL that I provided.
Question though; The same "barrier glitch" occurs in your TL (see img I linked), is there no easy fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great, fun and super cute, a true audiovisual spectacle to behold!
Highly recommend the Illya anime series!

• Wow
Reactions: starvoyager

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm in your Discord but somehow completely missed your TL there!
Thank you so much, it does look better than the MTL that I provided.
Question though; The same "barrier glitch" occurs in your TL (see img I linked), is there no easy fix for this?

Great, fun and super cute, a true audiovisual spectacle to behold!
Highly recommend the Illya anime series!
Can your give me you full save before of the glitch happens?

Temporary solution is to switch again to original Japan data, then after your when through it's switch back to the translate data.

Sorry Nobody have reported this to me until now

Last edited:

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I before have play and reach the ending not finding a bugs/errors

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Can your give me you full save before of the glitch happens?

Temporary solution is to switch again to original Japan data, then after your when through it's switch back to the translate data.

Sorry Nobody have reported this to me until now
It's the glitch I first mentioned in my OP here, refered to then as "laser walls/barriers".
Use this save file, load it in-game, and try walking left through the barrier. You're not supposed to be able to do that.

In the original Japanese release, you were never able to walk through these barriers, as they were part of puzzles that required you to push buttons to deactivate them.
But as soon as anyone translates it, you're suddenly able to treat them as plain air, when they're actually supposed to be inpenetrable.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's the glitch I first mentioned in my OP here, refered to then as "laser walls/barriers".
Use this save file, load it in-game, and try walking left through the barrier. You're not supposed to be able to do that.

In the original Japanese release, you were never able to walk through these barriers, as they were part of puzzles that required you to push buttons to deactivate them.
But as soon as anyone translates it, you're suddenly able to treat them as plain air, when they're actually supposed to be inpenetrable.
Sorry for late, was busy with others stuffs. Here it is this is my Edited DeepL and I have fix it but the downside Most of the character name are still in japanese unfortunetly I don't have much times left to manual change their name to english. You need to download the full game first then download this and put the "data" folder to "www" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The first one I share is translate by VEGA my discord but it seem it's have many bugs and I don't know why people didn't report to me for couple of month now.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote