RPGM [Translation Request] BUZAMA Trap Dungeon -Magical Girl- [RJ265493] [Niagara Union]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry for late, was busy with others stuffs. Here it is this is my Edited DeepL and I have fix it but the downside Most of the character name are still in japanese unfortunetly I don't have much times left to manual change their name to english. You need to download the full game first then download this and put the "data" folder to "www" folder.
It unfortunately doesn't work for me. Says failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png when I try to start the game after transferring data to www folder

flamewho

Jan 21, 2021
What key on keyboard do you press to dodge trap attacks?
NVM it's shift

Last edited:

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
is there any games thats similar to this one?
The ones that I know of at least:

BUZAMA by Ende AA (f95 link and translated)

(dlsite link, same devs as this game. No clue if it exists here)

Fairia vs the Status Change Dungeon (f95 link, machine translation. The Developer "Cold Rod" has a few more games like this too)

Crossing Brothel (f95 link, translated)

This dude posted a link to a few others also: Buzama games

Maybe you'll find something there, but most of them are dlsite links and you'd have to search further to find a download for the games. Most of them are untranslated as far as I know but this is a pretty niche set of fetishes to find in a game.

_____

EDIT: Telling the guy to check out the list of games he himself made is not my smartest moment, but I'm keeping this here just for anyone else who wants more of this kinda stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti and DDDyeah

DDDyeah

Aug 28, 2022
The ones that I know of at least:

BUZAMA by Ende AA (f95 link and translated)

(dlsite link, same devs as this game. No clue if it exists here)

Fairia vs the Status Change Dungeon (f95 link, machine translation. The Developer "Cold Rod" has a few more games like this too)

Crossing Brothel (f95 link, translated)

This dude posted a link to a few others also: Buzama games

Maybe you'll find something there, but most of them are dlsite links and you'd have to search further to find a download for the games. Most of them are untranslated as far as I know but this is a pretty niche set of fetishes to find in a game.
that dude is me lol, ty for the reply tho

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
someone have this game? (by the same author)

Doctorhealsgood

Jan 14, 2021
It unfortunately doesn't work for me. Says failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png when I try to start the game after transferring data to www folder
Well the file is on www/img/system/iconset.rpgmvp but i dunno how to check for what is wrong maybe someone else here can?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote