RPGM [translation request]Carnaval del Diablo ~The Carnival of Demons~

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete.
Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...lo-the-carnival-of-demons.48358/post-12003462
Here's a full MTL for v1.1.0 including manual edits of scripts/plugins.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Date and time UI element not translated. (Format doesn't support English characters)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Here's a full MTL for v1.1.0 including manual edits of scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Date and time UI element not translated. (Format doesn't support English characters)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
GREAT!!! now just need the game itself

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
In case anyone needs it this article has the requirements for each ending and what enemies drop what, buuuut it's in japanese. At least goggle translate can make out what the ending requirements may be.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
According to the contents of this thread, there is a translation patch and a download of the game here.
Why are people typing "+1"?
Just copy those into the OP... or make the thread for the game, or whatever. Assuming, of course, both of those things work properly.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
According to the contents of this thread, there is a translation patch and a download of the game here.
Why are people typing "+1"?
Just copy those into the OP... or make the thread for the game, or whatever. Assuming, of course, both of those things work properly.
That is an outdated Google MTL not even a proofread DMTL. I don't think it has the necessary quality for a Game thread.

(But I also have not received a request to update it to a DMTL, so I guess people here are just waiting and hoping for a proper translator to come along instead, which I fully support. I obviously want proper translations as well.)