RPGM Carry Mother [Oroboy]

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
download.jpeg
Story.
A son who has a sense of crisis about his lust for his mother.
I went on a trip to keep a distance from my mother, but my worried mother arrived...

Tags: Buttocks,Big Breasts,Internal Cumshot,Breast Sex,Blowjob / Fellatio
Incest,Pregnant Woman
Developer: Oroboy

Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese
(playable on Joiplay)
Download: Eng-MTL Click me

Game is Being Translated by capu2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
sweet I played all of this authors games I hoping this one has ntr as well based from the preview pictures quite possible?

Reactions: MrRiouso
Jun 1, 2022
Maybe somebody should acualy give us the game? Any links? Im not waiting on a full translation.
That's going to be a tough one unless someone posts it fast it might take a while his last game took about more than a month for someone to upload it hopefully this one is faster

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
This guy got killed (his alive :BootyTime: )because he started doing more
BBC (and a little ntr):KEK:
One of my favorites artist:cry:
Supposedly he is still making stuff, but it is in secret discord, an image was leaked to R34 and got taken down. I have yet to find the link to this discord. I have also found another artist who makes animations suspiciously similar to GB, but have yet to confirm it is the same guy.

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Supposedly he is still making stuff, but it is in secret discord, an image was leaked to R34 and got taken down. I have yet to find the link to this discord. I have also found another artist who makes animations suspiciously similar to GB, but have yet to confirm it is the same guy.
This guy?

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
This guy?
No someone else, I'll try to find him

Edit: I can't find him, but the reason I suspect it could be him is not only the fact that the animations and new models are similar to GB, but also the fact that the guy popped up right after GB left. The guys user name was like 5 or so letters long and began with the letter A. I saw their work on R34

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Lord

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
No someone else, I'll try to find him

Edit: I can't find him, but the reason I suspect it could be him is not only the fact that the animations and new models are similar to GB, but also the fact that the guy popped up right after GB left. The guys user name was like 5 or so letters long and began with the letter A. I saw their work on R34
Maybe this?

That's all the look a like GB And first letter A
No A for fist letter

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe this?

That's all the look a like GB And first letter A
No A for fist letter
Yup it's the Aanix guy. Appeared literally after GB left and uses models so damn similar