RPGM [Translation Request] Chitsujotokin Yokunomachi no Kagiana - I am the 〇〇 of desire - [RJ01131576] [H:O:T (KARI)]

Sep 26, 2021
image-800 (1).jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

Get your hands on more than 20 heroines from around the city! An RPG full of erotic desires in a variety of situations!
A large volume with more than 20 erotic heroines!

Is the city of order and abstinence full of desire? Or is it?
I can't win against the whipping temptation!

The relationship between the two big swirling around the city
is one of the gears of some plan. ...Me!?

My desires have no limits.
Freed from the bonds of the celibate city, where will I go?

■ A friendly female teacher who is passionate about education and
is popular with the students, but seems to be dry when it comes to sex education. I'm pretty sure that's the case...but is it really true?

■Guards who strictly monitor the comings and goings of the town They
conduct experiments on people who have come from outside, but it seems like they're far from getting the answers they expected...

■They've come out of the village and are working. Country Girl
: She believes that she will naturally become an adult if she comes to town, but...

■The new clerk is timid and hastily responds. She
is troubled, thinking that the main character is a malicious complainer, but...

■She has a plump body and is kind-hearted. The landlady of the inn
takes care of the protagonist, but there are some unsettling events happening around her...

■The high priest of the symbolic large church in the center of the city
A divine presence that the protagonist also admires... She is very helpful. Can't reach her?

■ A woman who makes a fuss when there is even the slightest misfortune around her.
The protagonist also gets involved and is misunderstood...

■ A shady fortune teller who is liked by the people of the town.
She invites the protagonist to catch her in order to make fun of her. Also...

■ A young lady who is worried about her own worth. She
is generally well-regarded by those around her, but she worries about her true worth...

■ A woman who is sensitive to heat and is sweaty.
The main character is always melting in her defenseless appearance. The girl ends up stretching out the bottom of her nose, but...

■ A girl with bad manners,
sneaking around in the middle of the crowd...The next target is the main character

■ An older sister who loves alcohol,
pretending to be drunk and trying to seduce her. Things don't go well...

■The baker is always smiling,
but from the information given by the mysterious man, there seems to be a hidden side... ■ Thank you for the help of the

female protagonist, who is particular about the thank you items even for the smallest things.
She looks for the item, but can't find it...

■ Her mother hates wasteful things.
She lives her life avoiding waste as much as possible, but she has doubts about such a way of life...

■ A mysterious clerk at a magic shop
threatens the protagonist . She glares at me and tries to get rid of me, but...

■A dynamic panty shot girl.
When I look up at the sky, I see her panties, but when I go to take a look, I go to take a look...

■Under the towel, I
decide to help out by buying time for the absent store clerk. Naru's customer is defenseless...

■She is popular among the men in the town.
She works to deliver things and runs like the wind, but there is a secret behind her appearance...

■She is just the third, modest person. Girl
She is the last of the three girls and doesn't stand out, but she has a hidden desire...

■ A woman with huge breasts who works in a government office. She
gets stressed out, so she takes a businesslike attitude to finish her work quickly. ...

■ A girl who has no interest in people.
She has no interest in anything other than her family. She was cold towards the outside world, but when she met the main character...

She is a female bookstore clerk who hates erotic books, but she hates erotic books. The reason is...

Tags: Big Breasts, Breasts, Buttocks, Internal Cumshot, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Virgin Female, Voluptuous

Download Links (jap):