RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Chronicle ~The Witch and the Three-Cornered Hat~ [RJ300679] [RsWorks]

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
RJ300679_img_main.jpg
Store:

Genre: Female Protagonist, Breasts, Middle-aged Man, Playboy, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Big Breasts

■ Synopsis■
This is the story of a witch who lives in the Sealed Forest

At one point, Clara, a witch apprentice, was asked by her master to take an exam to become her full-fledged, and she triumphantly took the witch's test.

However, the conditions for passing her master were only Lv20 and above, elixir, old spellbooks, and legendary items such as Mithril Mine.

Clara gives up because of her difficulty in obtaining her, but she was her abandoned child. She picked her up and raised her. Go down to the village

However, when she descends into a secluded area, she will be targeted by bandits who are hungry for women, erotic people, lewd village chiefs and many other men.

RJ300679_img_smp1.jpg RJ300679_img_smp2.jpg RJ300679_img_smp3.jpg RJ300679_img_smp4.jpg RJ300679_img_smp5.jpg RJ300679_img_smp6.jpg RJ300679_img_smp7.jpg RJ300679_img_smp8.jpg

Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same [Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]) (Note: this page needs money to survive. If you can, help by donating )
[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021
+ 1

damn this game looks awesome. From the recollection room screenshot, I think there are lot of events
Hope the game is good!!! Would love to see this translated XDD

OGikutu

Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 1138950
Store:

Genre: Female Protagonist, Breasts, Middle-aged Man, Playboy, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Big Breasts

■ Synopsis■
This is the story of a witch who lives in the Sealed Forest

At one point, Clara, a witch apprentice, was asked by her master to take an exam to become her full-fledged, and she triumphantly took the witch's test.

However, the conditions for passing her master were only Lv20 and above, elixir, old spellbooks, and legendary items such as Mithril Mine.

Clara gives up because of her difficulty in obtaining her, but she was her abandoned child. She picked her up and raised her. Go down to the village

However, when she descends into a secluded area, she will be targeted by bandits who are hungry for women, erotic people, lewd village chiefs and many other men.

View attachment 1138951 View attachment 1138953 View attachment 1138956 View attachment 1138957 View attachment 1138958 View attachment 1138959 View attachment 1138961 View attachment 1138962

Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same [Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]) (Note: this page needs money to survive. If you can, help by donating )
[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if everyone else did something I didn't but I downloaded the game from your link and dragged both the unzipped translation and save files to the game folder but the game was still in Japanese. I know this is an old post but if you know something I'm doing wrong, then I'd appreciate it.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Not sure if everyone else did something I didn't but I downloaded the game from your link and dragged both the unzipped translation and save files to the game folder but the game was still in Japanese. I know this is an old post but if you know something I'm doing wrong, then I'd appreciate it.
ummmm the translation worked fine as far as I remember, lucky for you that I still have the game hidden between folders xd, I'll pass you the game data folder to see if it works for you

just in case I remind you that you have to replace all the contents of the rar file in the www/data folder of the game
and just in case I say again that the translation is a MTL :whistle:

OGikutu

Sep 15, 2018
ummmm the translation worked fine as far as I remember, lucky for you that I still have the game hidden between folders xd, I'll pass you the game data folder to see if it works for you

just in case I remind you that you have to replace all the contents of the rar file in the www/data folder of the game
and just in case I say again that the translation is a MTL :whistle:
Ah, yes never underestimate a dumbass right? Turns out my fault was in only replacing the data in the main file directory and not the data in the www folder as well. Thank you, I wonder if I would have figured out by myself :rolleyes:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Downloaded from another site and used translator++ (Google translator) on the game. The translation is separate so you'll have to apply it. I did not apply the translation because some may prefer to use Mtool. Here is the link:

I also extracted the CG and put in a save file with cheated values.