Others [Translation Request] Clear Girl-colorless transparent girlfriend- [Gear Stone Software]

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the following:
When choosing any of the three options on the selection screen it all ends up with this error
1716406415510.png

Reactions: Nay446

xongar

Mar 21, 2017
Select another month at the start of the game, if you get an error. April, is the most common reported to the creator of the game.

If, you enjoy reading, then the scenes maybe worth your time. If you enjoy alot of different animations, this is mostly not worth your time. You can unlock most or all of the scenes with saveeditonline, down near the bottom change the 0, into a 3, (under the gallery part) Cleargirl_sf is the SAV you want to upload. Might miss a few of the 2p scenes, takes some trial and error to unlock those with saveeditonline.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Combined the links from a-s and uploaded to both sites for a couple days. Haven't played yet so don't know if there are any big bugs. Enjoy!

why is the download 1.8 gb; when dlsite and a-s has it that 3.18gb???

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
The game was good thanks for sharing, I recommend changing your uni code to japanese before extracting the game and then you can change back to what ever did you have before for translation use M-Tool there are over 70K words that need to be translated it will take time 3-4 min if you understand what i am trying to say if you use M-Tool for translate just disable simplified UI option cuz that will crash your game and there is no need for that one cuz the UI of the game is somewhat in eng and when you are in game and do the actual translation it will be better.

You can edit stuf in the data section in M-Tool when you are in game for example the love pregnancy or lust how many time you can dump it you know the usual.

Reactions: InteriorCrocodile

Archer123321

Aug 5, 2019
why is the download 1.8 gb; when dlsite and a-s has it that 3.18gb???
Idk I'm no expert, but that's just the size that it compressed to when I zipped it all back into one folder with WinRar. If you extract it ends up with a bigger size. Thought it would be better for people to download it with a smaller size anyway. Other than that, I did nothing to how it came from A-S.

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
didn't know how to get harem router properly but gameplay is simple, just take first choice on the left till you can confess to heroine, don't harass her or favor will drop, if favor >60 you can request sex i think

if you leave other heroine alone she will have relationship with other men, if you confessed to her you can avoid ntr, still don't know how to confess to both of them because other girl will refuse when you in relationship

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
didn't know how to get harem router properly but gameplay is simple, just take first choice on the left till you can confess to heroine, don't harass her or favor will drop, if favor >60 you can request sex i think

if you leave other heroine alone she will have relationship with other men, if you confessed to her you can avoid ntr, still don't know how to confess to both of them because other girl will refuse when you in relationship
For sex you need about 40 love and 70-100 lust but if you have more love points you will need less lust for sex.

Senzuku

Jun 15, 2018
Ok, seems like our mandarin-speaking comrades have found out the harem route.

Harem route can only be done on 2nd play-through, and it requires you to max out the relationship with only one girl first.
Each positive interaction gives +3 to the count, out of 100. Not sure what relationship points you start at as student (normal mode), or teacher mode (hard mode).

When a girl relationship gets to the following points, you can do the following:
Recognize you as a "boy" friend - Handjob (After you confess)
Like you? - Blowjob, more breast play etc
Like you! - It's sex-in time!

Once you get your first girl to max relationship, continue and start your 2nd play-through. You will be given 3 prompts, and select the 2nd choice to bring over the relationship count.

On the 2nd play-through, you need to confess to the first girl again, then you can start building relationship with the other girl. After you build enough relationship to confess to the second girl, choose the left choice as usual. Congrats, you are now in harem mode.

Senzuku

Jun 15, 2018
There seems to be another method to go harem route on first play-through, but not sure if this works.

The game mechanics allow you to confess at 35 relationship point, and if both girls are 35 points or more, and you already confessed to one of them, the other girl will treat it as cheating on her friend.

So to confess to the other girl, you need to piss off the first girl after you confess to her, to drop the points below 35.