Others [Translation Request] Clear Girl-colorless transparent girlfriend- [Gear Stone Software]

Glockhemp

Dec 10, 2020
I wouldn't bother trying to use cheat engine on this game, its not worth the headache.
I suggest using Mtool, , since even the free version gives you the option to edit the stats.
IF you need the game translated (to english only if its the free version), it can machine translate too, but be aware the game is HUGE! and the game will lock up while its being translated. Once its done however, it works well enough (even if it is MTL)

As for translating the game images, I used to get the asar plugin for 7zip (that link also directs you to get 7zip if you need it) then used 7zip to extract [game-folder]/resources/app.asar to [game-folder]/resources/app/
After extracting the ASAR file, I STRONGLY suggest renaming the asar file to app.asar.bak and ONLY delete the now defunct asar file when you're certain the game works properly.
I then drag/drop the images which need translating to google translate's image translator and download the translated images to the respective folders... They aren't perfect since google's AI tends to brute force the translation and it doesn't always look pretty but I'm more interested in the game and don't particularly care if the button images are damaged but they work and in this case, they aren't as bad as they could be
Thanks for the advice. (y)
I managed it in 1.5 hours while I figured out what was what, looked through the files, ran the pictures through a translator (although replacing the files directly in the archive took the most time) styujtyutyu.PNG

Glockhemp

Dec 10, 2020
Can u share the translated game?
It is not fully translated. I just ran the possible pictures through the translator. The text is translated in real time by the Mtool
Used version 1.2 of the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...iend-gear-stone-software.201551/post-14079558
I can share an archive with a partially translated interface. It weighs a lot, but it's easier than suffering with opening the archive and replacing files.
Just put it in the resources folder

Last edited:
Reactions: wh4leF1ND3R

Glockhemp

Dec 10, 2020
It looks like no one will translate the game completely.

The game weighs more than 4.5 GB not because of the amount of content, but because its structure is terrible.
All graphic elements of the game are image and video files.
Even decorative elements of the interface, such as highlighting and edging, are not made by changing them, but by replacing one image with a different version. It turns out that there are 2-6 separate images for each button in the game.
With animations, everything is even worse. Animation in the form of a pre-recorded video file is normal, but when the animated interface with accompanying text is a whole piece of a video file...
It's terrible.
It will take a lot of work to translate it.

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
I can share an archive with a partially translated interface. It weighs a lot, but it's easier than suffering with opening the archive and replacing files.
If you're interested in doing a bit more translating/editing going forward, it's actually pretty easy to make a patch for Tyrano games since the patch files themselves are just renamed zips with a specific file structure. Here are some sloppy, generalized directions I wrote previously:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this case, you'll want to name the file "Cleargirl.tpatch."

It looks like no one will translate the game completely.

The game weighs more than 4.5 GB not because of the amount of content, but because its structure is terrible.
All graphic elements of the game are image and video files.
Even decorative elements of the interface, such as highlighting and edging, are not made by changing them, but by replacing one image with a different version. It turns out that there are 2-6 separate images for each button in the game.
With animations, everything is even worse. Animation in the form of a pre-recorded video file is normal, but when the animated interface with accompanying text is a whole piece of a video file...
It's terrible.
It will take a lot of work to translate it.
Another thing to consider is that v1.3 is going to be released... some time, and will make major changes to the gameplay as well as adding another heroine. This means all the work anyone did on v1.2 can go straight in the trash. Sure, maybe a lot of the dialogue and some of the buttons will be the same, but you probably won't be able to just drop the previously translated files into the new version. It makes more sense to just wait for 1.3, wait for bugfixes, then work on it properly. I know that T++'s parser introduces critical bugs to v1.2 which you won't even encounter for the first hour or two of gameplay, so I imagine v1.3 will also require that the translator do all their editing by directly editing the .ks files. I mean, you'd have to do that anyway for editing all the ChoiceText, but those are shorter and simpler than main dialogue.