RPGM [Translation Request] Colette of the ruined Kingdom: A bizarre Princess Tale (Ore Teki Shikou)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can someone provide the latest version? I only find outdated stuff.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Can someone provide the latest version? I only find outdated stuff.
Latest I can find is v2.09. That's when it was pretty much final until it seems the author woke up one day, a year later & decided to throw a few more stones to the wall.

However, after a whole year it doesn't seem like it got picked up anymore by the 'scene'.

Reactions: Shisaye

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Why you guys always upload stuff at lame ass file hosters? Why?

Not gonna do this one, Shisaye you do this if you want.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Why you guys always upload stuff at lame ass file hosters? Why?

Not gonna do this one, Shisaye you do this if you want.
Who knows why they favor those. But kat/mexa & rapid are pretty much ones you come across often. Rapid is premium only though, so useless.

This is a game from 2014, with the last uploads from like 2017 or something. So it's a small miracle any of those old links are still alive at all.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Latest I can find is v2.09. That's when it was pretty much final until it seems the author woke up one day, a year later & decided to throw a few more stones to the wall.

However, after a whole year it doesn't seem like it got picked up anymore by the 'scene'.

Thank you for searching, but I kinda don't want to make a translation for an outdated version of such an old game which wouldn't work for someone who actually buys the game and doesn't even include all content.

According to dlsite there was a content update 2018:

October 27, 2018
Added content
Hints about characters who will later join the group.
Additional locations in Himitsuchi and Memoria Forest, South Exit

I want to make clear that I'm not asking for someone to buy the game for me. I don't even play these RPGMaker games anymore. I make bad MTL's because I'm bored and some people seem to like them.

It's just that the latest version not being available seems to tell me that nobody actually gives enough of a shit about this game for a translation to be worth it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for searching, but I kinda don't want to make a translation for an outdated version of such an old game which wouldn't work for someone who actually buys the game and doesn't even include all content.

According to dlsite there was a content update 2018:

October 27, 2018
Added content
Hints about characters who will later join the group.
Additional locations in Himitsuchi and Memoria Forest, South Exit

I want to make clear that I'm not asking for someone to buy the game for me. I don't even play these RPGMaker games anymore. I make bad MTL's because I'm bored and some people seem to like them.

It's just that the latest version not being available seems to tell me that nobody actually gives enough of a shit about this game for a translation to be worth it.
Incredibly late post but I just so happen to have the latest version. Don't worry I didn't buy it for you. bought it awhile ago on sale when I was still translating things to learn and I just never got around to doing this one. If you still feel like doing a translation for it go for it. If not maybe someone else will feel like doing a better one then the piece of shit translation another one of my colleagues uploaded awhile back..

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Incredibly late post but I just so happen to have the latest version. Don't worry I didn't buy it for you. bought it awhile ago on sale when I was still translating things to learn and I just never got around to doing this one. If you still feel like doing a translation for it go for it. If not maybe someone else will feel like doing a better one then the piece of shit translation another one of my colleagues uploaded awhile back..

Oof, it's been over a year.
This was when MTool wasn't as established and I was still working with Google-Translate.

This has roughly 570k characters to translate, so not exactly a quick project.
But I guess there's also no rush to translate an 8 year old game.
I'll put it on my " Requests planned for the future" list for now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oof, it's been over a year.
This was when MTool wasn't as established and I was still working with Google-Translate.

This has roughly 570k characters to translate, so not exactly a quick project.
But I guess there's also no rush to translate an 8 year old game.
I'll put it on my " Requests planned for the future" list for now.
Yeah, not a big deal. I have been incredibly busy and have pretty much not had time for my own translations so since I saw someone (albeit a year ago) with interest in doing a project figured I would share. Today is like the most active I have been in about a year. If someone wants to translate it that bad aside from you are I the game is there at least :D

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017

You wouldn't still happen to have this, would you? Hoping it is in Japanese because the MTL that was released for this hurts, and I wanna just run it through M tool lmao.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You wouldn't still happen to have this, would you? Hoping it is in Japanese because the MTL that was released for this hurts, and I wanna just run it through M tool lmao.
Of course, I bought it. I will just need to find my copie again or get on stupid dlsite and redownload.

Reactions: Siervos

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Btw, I'm still planning to work on this, I didn't forget about it. I just have a lot of stuff to do.
It will be a SLRMTL and not a DMTL though because it's just too long.
(SLR is still better than MTool though.)

Last edited: