Others - None - [Translation Request COMPLETED by ungobungo17536] Imp's Grand Plan to Take Over the Country [RJ402762] [Doskoinpo (Atelier Maso)]

1. 5.00 star(s)

meopun

feet fetish content to the brim i just love doskoinpos work and here its enough fap material for many sessions plus its a progressing story :3

thx for tranlating and sharing

basically imp without magic abilites wants to show succubus that she is not as weak as everyone thinks, she breaks into the castle and charmes the first guard and completly dominating him with her feet and stockings.
    the second guard gets horny and also becomes dominated, after trashtalking their weakness and many cumshots later they can't let go of imp-sama she tells em to hold the ground and she'll reward em when she comes back.
    Onward she gets caught by a magical trap but notices how the guard's eyes hold on her feet for a second, not unnoticed by imp - she capitalizes on it by inviting the guard who made fun of her weakness by indulging in her feet, enticed by the smell guard loses himself and spills information and jizz

story goes on where imp grows stronger and deafeats one of the 4 heavenly knights which power insanely high by baiting him in with her armpits and them crushing is dick
    (thats how far i've gotten so far)

if yer know any more stuff like this plz dm :3

10/10 Doskoinpos work i just love