Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
are using MTOOL, to play the game?
if you are, pls tell me how to use it
Nah. I'm using the guide and I got the good ol yandex img translate site on the side. Anything I need translated, I just snip it and paste it on there.
Though, I am considering on writing a proper guide on here just so people don't have to read the machine translated one on page 1. Maybe when I have more time.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
i have MTool i don't know how to use it even watched guide in YouTube and i still cant use it
can you some how sent me just eng data i drop it on my game ?
Apparently, you need to download the tool, run it, then allow it to install an Unicode font that will change the unknown characters and gibberish when running games in their respective languages, then the system will be able to use online Tl to apply a MTL on the game you want to play

**EDIT**

Guide on using MTool

1- go

* From there you click on the " Download Update Patch (Download when you need to update [not full update]) " link

* Click on the "DirectDownload " link as well

2- Unpack both on the same folder, one is the whole application, the other is the update files

3- run MTool, using the "Tool.bat" file, it will give you a couple of warnings, one of those I have already mentioned, is the lack of an Unicode font

* Install the font and reboot the application

* On the main menu of MTool you will see an "update manually" button on the top, click there and find your update file,
the application will restart after applying the update by itself

4- Drag and drop the main executable of the game you want to play

* The tool will warn you that you might be lacking some files to play the game properly there's a drop down menu where you can choose the version of said files,
depending on the game engine used by the developer of the game

* By default the tool will recognize the correct version of the files and will download them automatically

* The app will warn you that maybe your anti-virus would catch the injection module as a virus,
so disable your anti-virus, or add the MTool folder to the anti-virus exclusions

5- When the injection is done correctly the game will start, a new window will be shown on Mtool, there you can choose the translation you want to do on the game

* At the left side is the original language of the game and at the right is the language you want to translate, you choose there and leave the
option of the translation engine to Google, which is good enough

* If you're a Patreon backer you can use the last option, that uses Chat GPT on the private server set up by the developer of MTool
(you need a Patreon unique Backer ID to be able to use it)

From there is just wait for the system to do a scanning of all the texts, then send it to Google to do a Machine Translation, then it will apply it to the game, this will take several minutes, depending on how big is the game, and how fast is your internet

Last edited:

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
you mtool, its pretty easy. download mtool, run the mtool, see the notif at top if there is update then update it, if no update then just drag your rpgm or any game exe (wolf rpg also works) and start the game. after the game runs the mtool UI will change, click on translate tab, translate it. done

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
you mtool, its pretty easy. download mtool, run the mtool, see the notif at top if there is update then update it, if no update then just drag your rpgm or any game exe (wolf rpg also works) and start the game. after the game runs the mtool UI will change, click on translate tab, translate it. done
didn't work for me

• Sad
Reactions: kami sin

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
if it's that easy to translate why is no one uploading the translated version here:cry:
There is no 'translated version'. That's not how the tool works. It never even touches the base game.
Sure, it generates its own working files, but you're also not allowed to distribute the .trs files it makes for risk of getting your id banned.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Hard job I guess
It's much more easier to masturbate than doing mtl :KEK:
Hard facts. I'm able to wait since I remember seeing a post confirming that an eng version is in the works. Plus, I don't mind playing the game again just to read the dialogue cause right now, I'm just fucking around and finding out.

Oh and, I just restarted my playthrough so I can write the walkthrough and guide. I haven't written much or know how to write them properly so if anyone want to give me tips or want me to add certain stuff in, please tell me!!!

• Yay, new update!

Luke2

May 29, 2022
Mtool translation is also not the most amazing maybe I’m doing it wrong but the nano guy seems like hype because it looks like he is doing a real translation so thank you man

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes