Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Wasn't 1.14 already uploaded earlier in thread.
Also Abhorrent1, I can give you a hand if you want to, if you figure how to extract clean text.
Does Translator ++ work with WolfRPG? Speaking of which, does Textractor work reliably here?
And also, there was something about a official translation being work on, it might not be worth wasting the time.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Abhorrent1

Aug 18, 2020
Official translation IS coming out? then i dont have to translate this, I tried Translator ++ and MTL'ed everything but the problem is i have to avoid translating files lke .png and Translator ++ can only either bulk translate or waste time translating every single one...

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Wasn't 1.14 already uploaded earlier in thread.
Also Abhorrent1, I can give you a hand if you want to, if you figure how to extract clean text.
Does Translator ++ work with WolfRPG? Speaking of which, does Textractor work reliably here?
And also, there was something about a official translation being work on, it might not be worth wasting the time.
1.14 is already an old version. And there are still feature updates in the pipeline according to ci-en.
Official translation IS coming out? then i dont have to translate this, I tried Translator ++ and MTL'ed everything but the problem is i have to avoid translating files lke .png and Translator ++ can only either bulk translate or waste time translating every single one...
That's what ci-en mentions. It'll likely be the 'finished' version of the game that gets an EN TL.
It wasn't mentioned who'd be doing the localization, so it could be a personal endeavor of the circle, a dlsite official TL or even one of the Western publishers like Otaku Plan or Kagura, who knows.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
+1 for a translation please.

Also, I have a guide for Cosplayers Quest ぢゅぱり屋本舗別館] コスプレイヤーズクエスト [RJ424185] from the comments on

Mega Download Link 1.04:
Since you've played it, may I please ask how's the tentacle content? Any pregnancy?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes