RPGM [Translation ReQuest] Countdown to NTR [RJ376297] [Onecoin]

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
They must have deleted that thread :FacePalm:. I also started to translate this but someone already did it so I dropped it.
Damn it, was there even any shota/loli content? So I wonder the hell to find this translator now, perhaps another forum, but it doesn't help if no one knows who that actually was.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Damn it, was there even any shota/loli content? So I wonder the hell to find this translator now, perhaps another forum, but it doesn't help if no one knows who that actually was.
Well I am currently translating a game. Its close to completion. Will start Beta testing it soon. I can hope into this game project after that. But someone has to upload the game on google drive, mediafire or mega. I cannot do slow downloads.

Dimitry710

Aug 13, 2021
Gallery 100% De la pagina oficial de Dlsite Sorry no hablo Ingles: Copy the save folder, inside the WWW folder of your game if I ask "Overwrite files" do it and that's it.

Reactions: sugar944

djv007

Apr 23, 2020

Here's the download link for the game, i also made a partial up to free roam. (I manually translated using DeepL)
If anyone wants to help or continue the translation they're welcome.
thanx mate. I can translate the game with you.

Update
Cannot work on this game as my Mv engine uses newer version of NodsJs and this game uses an older version. Tried to fix it but was unable to do so. Many functions in old Js doesnt work with the newer version.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: maynardkeynes65