Wolf RPG Complete [Translation request]Cucked Young Wifey Liana ~Erotic Days of Pushover Wife~ [Acerola]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
How in the shit are you playing it? It's not translated yet?
On an earlier page there is a link to a partial translation that translates the item names, what they do, the menus, and the requirements for each job. The H scenes and the dialogue is not translated but everything you need to play the game without too much difficulty is there.

Jan 29, 2018
On an earlier page there is a link to a partial translation that translates the item names, what they do, the menus, and the requirements for each job. The H scenes and the dialogue is not translated but everything you need to play the game without too much difficulty is there.
You can play with machine translation using this tool

Reactions: mawarmerah

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
That barely qualifies as playing the game. Actually reading and knowing what's going on is a big part of the game, unless you're one of those weirdo's who begs for saves and downloads it purely for CG's.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
oh it'll be finished by Kagura in Feb i expected April or May because of the other games they were working on first

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Maybe one day, but atm Kagura games is working on this, and 8 other games one of them being ONEONE1's new game (the devs who made )

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
+1
I'd like to properly play this in english but I have to say this:

The game was decent and the pregnancy mechanic was interesting but otherwise the game doesn't feel that different than the other 3 in the same genre (Misaki, Kanade, Yukino)

Same with their RPG series, I enjoyed Treasure Hunter Claire but again it is the 4th game in the same style made by them
(Erina, Cynthia, Melissa, Claire).

I love acerola but IMO they should start changing things or try new things. (Magical Change Alice had an interesting ideea with customizing the MC)

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
this might be a weird thing to ask for but i've always loved Acerola's games for something they had in common and wants to ask if anyone can recommend me games that has the same stuff?

what i'm searchin for is the mechanics the game uses with, Multiple Heroines, all is engaged in sex, and gradually begin liking it, and the combat sex, if you know anything with these similarities i'd really love to know em! because the way that acerola has done the characters slowly fallin devoid in lewdness is something i love.

Jun 22, 2017
- Original file
For anyone wanting to play the game or perhaps even do some machine translating.
I translated some but got bored with it after a while, anyways here you go :)

I just used: for the translation.

You can find the files here, you might have to extract them from their cabinets first in the original version:
Cucked Young Wifey Liana ~Erotic Days Of Pushover Wife~\Data\Evtext

You don't have to repack the folder to .wolf afterwards just keep the folders in the right directory.

I have added the text files, some have been translated some have not.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
probably in the same day if not then Saturday, DL site games dont really need cracks as far as i know

Status
Not open for further replies.