[Translation Request] D.P {RJ246142}

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Just found this, but can't download bc I just finished another file.

Tomorrow I'll download it to check. The previews seem legit though

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Just found this, but can't download bc I just finished another file.

Tomorrow I'll download it to check. The previews seem legit though

Turns out this version is machine translated. Regardless, it's still better than playing in JPN. Do note that some scenes crash the game, so you have to use a jpn version to get through them. (By pasting your savefile from this version to the jpn, getting through the scene, saving, and pasting the new file in the Eng version)

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Next you talk to the girl (baker) in the house directly south of the bar and that'll move the game to the next progression state where you have to talk to your sister in the church's room across from the Father's room. Then go talk once again to the baker girl, then the guy fishing in the river in the south east of the map, and finally return to the baker girl.
If you have more problems just PM me cause I'm sure this forum isn't for general discussions about the game.
Hello. I have a question. Could you help me?

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Sure what's up?
I have a problem.
To get a different ending, I've read diary and crafted the sword with the artifact.
Then in the mountain house, my screen goes blank. And the game goes no further.
I have no idea what i should do.

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018
I have a problem.
To get a different ending, I've read diary and crafted the sword with the artifact.
Then in the mountain house, my screen goes blank. And the game goes no further.
I have no idea what i should do.
Unfortunately my knowledge doesn't extend to the technical part of the game. Sorry my dude.

Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys. Just wanted to say that I’ve just finished the translation for D.P. Wanted to give it a try and well, I tried it hahaha. I already uploaded it and I’m waiting for a mod to move my thread to the games thread.

Don’t know how long they take to do so…. sooo…. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope you guys like it and I really hope the translation is good.

Reactions: zebucetiva

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys. Just wanted to say that I’ve just finished the translation for D.P. Wanted to give it a try and well, I tried it hahaha. I already uploaded it and I’m waiting for a mod to move my thread to the games thread.

Could you please give a link?

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018

Thanks for your hard work. IT'S OUT, GUYS