RPGM [Translation Request] Daily life with a high school girl in the janitor's room [RJ01258287] [Kira Tama]

melldrake

Jun 9, 2017
RJ01258287_img_main.png

ENG title: Daily life with a high school girl in the janitor's room
JP title: 用務員室で過ごすJKとの日常
LINK:
Tags: Simulation, Touch/Feel, Slice of Life
Description:
A high school gal.
She likes the janitor's room and often skips class to come and hang out.
While she has a modern vibe where the janitors are treated like air, she also has an air of dissatisfaction and loneliness about her.

Free download on Kimochi:

RJ01258287_img_smp1.png RJ01258287_img_smp2.png RJ01258287_img_smp3.png RJ01258287_img_smp4.png RJ01258287_img_smp5.png

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
I made a quick and dirty machine translation with Translator++.
Heres a link to it was done in like 5 minutes tops so dont expect much, I'd wager if someone more competent tried their hands at it they'll get better results.

Most UI elements need manual editing to be translated but its better than nothing.

PEM69

Nov 1, 2021
Heres a link to it was done in like 5 minutes tops so dont expect much, I'd wager if someone more competent tried their hands at it they'll get better results.

Most UI elements need manual editing to be translated but its better than nothing.
Gracias amigo

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017

Thanks for the help! The menus are the most needed stuff to translate, but I understand that it needs more work.

Reactions: Potatofamine