Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Here it is, .torrent file attached below.
Just noticed by googling that some other sites claimed to have the v1.04 (most of them hosting it in slow-af servers, as usual) and got no idea it has already been released.
I scanned it with Defender and seems free of malware (got it from a random site and can't post links yet since this is my first time posting here), and after running it, works as expected.
This time, as I've been able to check and according to v1.04 changelog, they seem to have added English texts for GUI and Chapter 1 (probably what they had already in Beta versions), as well as some bug fixes.
does it crash when massage standard version

JerkSlayer

Sep 2, 2017
does it crash when massage standard version
Are u asking or confirming it? No idea about that exact moment, I only tried to decompress and run it till the start of the game, then removed it for now; was planning to replace my still installed 1.03 with this version + my 1.03 savedata (since got no problem when moving it from 1.00 to 1.03 I'm not that worried about it tho), but haven't done it yet, kinda waiting a bit just in case they decide to release another new version soon, who knows.
Anyway, already in 1.03 changelog was said they had fixed a crashing issue when loading a certain big scene (storage-wise) by replacing it for a lower quality one, so maybe what u mean was already solved there.