RPGM [Translation Request] Demon Gal SPRINT [M sales office]

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JP Name: デーモンギャルスプリント
Name: Demon Gal Sprint (Translated)
Developer:
Release Date: Jul/8/2021
Genre:
Female Protagonist, Pregnancy, Rape, Coercion, Abnormal/Perverted, Urination, Scat, Hairy/Pubic Hair, BBW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1626020084692.png 1626020126371.png 1626020147153.png 1626020164596.png 1626020181483.png

Reactions: N3koGuy and ScarFox
Mar 19, 2018
i've played through this game in full japanese; it's alright, but definitely not much to write home about. if nothing else, i was able to very easily get through without a translation, the only part i got stuck on for a bit being that there's these two racist shops that won't let you through unless you change your skin color (i don't get why they do this????), but everything else i got through without trouble.

it DOES make all scat content optional, which is very nice, and for every scene except for one you can choose the girl's skin color, which is pretty nice.

however, the game itself is like maybe 20 minutes long at maximum, and it has very few scenes; some of them are decent, but imo they're not THAT good

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In an effort to replace obsolete Google MTLs, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not the garbage MTL used in the game thread. This is a more advanced, but still not proofread, format.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

RedKyo

Jul 7, 2020
I must be stupid but I didn't find the way to become "white" again to pass through the shops
Anyone know how to ?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If the link is broken, can someone please repost it?

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
In an effort to replace obsolete Google MTLs, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not the garbage MTL used in the game thread. This is a more advanced, but still not proofread, format.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
why the font is so small

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
why the font is so small
To avoid text overlapping, or escaping the screen.
Since my SLR stuff is mostly automated I have to go with really small because it needs to fit for all types of dialogue boxes and menus.

If you want to try a different font or font size you can open the System.json in the data folder with notepad++, kate, or something like that, and change this bit:
JSON:
"fontSize":28,"mainFontFilename":"StintUltraCondensed-Regular.ttf"
If you don't just change the size but the font itself, you need to drop the new font file into the fonts folder first.

Reactions: nano1111