[Translation Request] Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~

edylan

Apr 2, 2019
I wasn't going to say anything because I don't know when I would get around to finishing it but I've been working on a basic translation of the game. Almost entirely crappy machine translation so nobody get too excited. I believe I have all the items, UI, etc translated including the tutorial (some mechanics have changed from the previous game and it includes the opening story so definitely go through it once).

I think I have 85ish% of the story done as well. (The remaining stuff doesn't want to auto translate though so I have to go through line by line to translate it).

Oh and the names could be inconsistent... basically its my first translation and its crap but it's (probably) functional crap so yeah...

If anyone is somehow still interested and could help me figure out how I can distribute the translation please let me know.

Edit: the most recent version of translator++ works correctly. Didn't realize how old the version I had was. So now it's almost all translated. It just missed a few lines where it's more like sound effects than actual words but other than that and the fact that the machine translation sucks... I might go over some of it and clean things up but damn is there a lot of text. Maybe I'll just take suggestions on parts that people would like to have improved instead of doing all of it.
Awesome! good luck finishing this

Reactions: cotin12345

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
So it all seems to be working. Did a quick run through the first area and a bit of the second just to be sure. The translation is awful as expected but you can kind of follow along with what is happening (Barely) . Im also not sure how to translate a few things like what I think is the area name which is shown at the bottom left but I don't think there is anything important missing.

Here is a link to what I have currently.

Ill probably fix a few things when I play through it myself but I don't know how much I'll end up doing by the end or how long it will take so I figured I'd go ahead and share it.

Enjoy and let me know if you encounter anything that is broken or any spots that are exceptionally hard to understand and I'll see if I can do something about it.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So it all seems to be working. Did a quick run through the first area and a bit of the second just to be sure. The translation is awful as expected but you can kind of follow along with what is happening (Barely) . Im also not sure how to translate a few things like what I think is the area name which is shown at the bottom left but I don't think there is anything important missing.

Ill probably fix a few things when I play through it myself but I don't know how much I'll end up doing by the end or how long it will take so I figured I'd go ahead and share it.

Enjoy and let me know if you encounter anything that is broken or any spots that are exceptionally hard to understand and I'll see if I can do something about it.
Someone should probably make a thread now that there is a translation of the game (You can also say there's a non-machine translation coming in 2020 or so).

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017

is it just machine translated and done or was the text edited so it makes sense in English?

Zsetaques

Jun 15, 2018
is it just machine translated and done or was the text edited so it makes sense in English?
Just machine translated. I want to go back and fix it up a bit but I'm pretty busy at the moment. Not sure when I'll get a chance to go through all of it.

alcibiades

Aug 19, 2018
hey man, thanks for doing this

yeah, came out pretty garbled. but it's not hard to follow what's going on, especially if you read u-ray's plot summary

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
there was a patreon account that translated the first but he said it was really hard to both get a hand on a copy and translate it correctly. he said he might do it in the future but I guess he never did.