Others Complete [Translation Request] DiabolicaL ModifieD WifE [RJ01119288] [KI-SofTWarE]

Sep 26, 2021
95206515_p0.jpg
Title: ; Diabowa ~My wife wants you to have breasts that you like~

Developer:
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

What kind of game is Diabowa: My Wife Wants You to Have Breasts the way you like it? What is the breast modification system in Diabowa: My Wife Wants You to Have Breasts the way you like it? what?

What is skill card customization in Diabowa ~My wife wants you to have breasts that you like~?

What is LBDSM/Super Breasts Mode in Diabowa ~My Wife Wants You to Have Breasts That You Like~?

Tags: anal; apron; bbw; big areolae; big ass; big breasts; big nipples; body modification; breast expansion; dark nipples; double penetration; exhibitionism; gigantic breasts; hairy; hairy armpits; huge breasts; lactation; milf; nakadashi; nipple fuck; paizuri; ponytail; sex toys

Download Links (jap):
Download Links (eng): f95

Last edited:

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, that site works for downloading the current version of the game, as long as you can find the right 1. Some of those links lead to dead ends or don't work, so you'll have to click on each link until you find the right 1.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone tell me what these 4 black boxes are? If they are content that currently exist in the game, can some1 tell me how to unlock and access their contents? Or are they upcoming content that have yet to be uploaded in a future version update?

DiaModWife.png

Last edited: