RPGM [Translation Request] DID RPG 3 [v1.1] [AtelirHachihukuan]

notaspen

Jun 26, 2020
**Note that the dlsite and download link contains both DID RPG 3 and DID RPG 3.5. I am requesting to translate DID RPG 3 as DID RPG 3.5 is a minigame made in WOLF RPG (which is a ridiculously stupid engine to translate). I would be grateful if the minigame could also be translated but it's optional.

Store:
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: Japanese

Instructions/Information
Just extract and run (DID RPG 3 not 3.5)
Japanese characters but no locale or language installation required.

Download
(link contains both DID RPG 3 and DID RPG 3.5)
[ will upload to MEGA later ]

Preview Images
RJ185851_img_main.jpg RJ185851_img_smp1.jpg RJ185851_img_smp2.jpg RJ185851_img_smp3.jpg RJ185851_img_smp4.jpg

Reactions: nhonkg9988

bobthemail321

Sep 26, 2019
Bump :D
Would be nice if someone could share:
DID RPG ~Wa~
DID RPG SS
DID RPG 2: Temple Knight Kidnap
DID RPG

Thanks

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
Bump on translation.

Got completely stuck despite individual translating each still image of the game.

Also surprised no one has added

DID RPG ~Wa~
DID RPG SS
DID RPG 2: Temple Knight Kidnap
DID RPG

and the other games I've seen on dlsite in same category.

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
I was able to capture all 5. I am struggling to find a guide to the first 1 though I really want 100% A long time ago I swear I found a guide and had 100% but couldn't find the game on my computer anymore.

Last edited:

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
I was able to capture all 5. I am struggling to find a guide to the first 1 though I really want 100% A long time ago I swear I found a guide and had 100% but couldn't find the game on my computer anymore.

Could you give a bit of an explanation at least? I kept getting stuck with the on-map girl.

Reactions: bobthemail321

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
Could you give a bit of an explanation at least? I kept getting stuck with the on-map girl.
The fight with the girl on world map? if that's the one you actually have to use an item to escape at that time. After that I don't remember who progressed it but you can eventually get into the house that had the dog outside and capture her at that time.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for DID RPG 3 v1.1 including scripts/plugins (for the weird gacha stuff).

Game seems to be running at double speed but that's already happening in the Japanese original so I guess it's supposed to be this way.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

JarredKiller

Jun 7, 2022
+1

Edited: Okay never mind cause i didn't notice that is a file of a patch of the English version!!!

Last edited: