Others [Translation Request] Dieselmine "Abducted & Reverse Raped By Busty Loli Aliens"

crystalizerbluesoul

Jul 26, 2023
OK, the ENGLISH version is now playable, I uploaded it to mediafire:

if anyone wants to make a post for it, you can do it, I would be very grateful if you could mention me as the translator, if someone can make an android version in spanish or english, it would be excellent, I tried to do it by myself but the android studio gives me errors.
My balls thank you aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: marioman

Squishy ladies enjoyer

Formerly 'Reksaider'
Feb 17, 2018

if anyone wants to make a post for it, you can do it, I would be very grateful if you could mention me as the translator, if someone can make an android version in spanish or english, it would be excellent, I tried to do it by myself but the android studio gives me errors.
Thank you so much. That's the only game that I fully liked from this dev, 'cause others have some things that I ain't really liked. As example- stock-looking art CG scenes.

Squishy ladies enjoyer

Formerly 'Reksaider'
Feb 17, 2018
Shit this author always makes good shota games, I loved the one about the succubus castle and I was already wanting another one.
Sad that there is not much straight sex scenes from him U.U. I swear everytime when he made some, almost all of them(animations, not CG) was been great.

Frisk Undertale

May 12, 2023
do you know what game engine it is? Trying to extract some files but since it isnt unity based, i cant used asset studio. Had the same Problem with Succubus farm.

HentaiQueen

Apr 13, 2020

Thank you Senpai