RPGM [Translation Request] [dieselmine] [RE207672] In a certain mansion...

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
hi, i tried to machine translate this game, but there are some problems, first the text is TERRIBLE even for a machine translation, i dont know if its because way they write or if its the translation machine, because its a f***ing dieselmine game , the translator++ couldn`t translate the dialog, i solved this problem( i will provide the decrypted scenario files and the necessary tool to turn them back into SL-files here) but i couldnt use google translate and had to use yandex.

and Yandex have some terrible formulations and repeats sometimes some words (look at best translation ever.JPG )
besides that i have some problems i dont know how to solve right now. Jumpy Text ( you need to be able to read very fast if the text is to big for the text box) , and as you can see at prpblem.JPG there some texts i cant translate and dont know why, + they seem to be important for the game. and the last problem i had a game crash after the first cg scene i encountert the scene became completly black the musik played(i think) but the game was completly frozen.

I only startet machine translating since 2-3 weeks , i am a complete noob with no coding experience and ive only learned it as a hobby.

if someone wants to take over please do, i will provide as much help as i can. if there is some problem with the encrypting back to SL after translation , send them to me and i will turn them for you back in SL files and send them back.( most people seem to have problems with SL-files by translations)

so far i played it its a great game its worth the work

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Damn. This game reminds me of why I love/hate Dieselmine. This was a great idea that I feel was too short, the fact they never made a sequel or something like this specifically again always hurt me.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
+1

It seems to of been listed on steam at somepoint under sakuragames titled "mansion of horror" problem is that was over a year ago so might never be released. Hopping it gets translated at some point horror hentai games are pretty neat especially with abaddon coming hopefully soon too.

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
+1

It seems to of been listed on steam at somepoint under sakuragames titled "mansion of horror" problem is that was over a year ago so might never be released. Hopping it gets translated at some point horror hentai games are pretty neat especially with abaddon coming hopefully soon too.
What is this "abaddon" game you speak of?

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
What is this "abaddon" game you speak of?

it's another game in the same genre, it's sorta a cult classic and is really highly regarded. the localization got picked up by fakku a while back but they've been radio silent, originally release was suppose to be early 2020 but obviously that didn't happen.

Aug 7, 2019
I love the artist from this, same one from Elise the Demon.

Wish I could see everything they had worked on. Tbh that's the main reason I downloaded this.

Good Ending seems kinda busted, though, so...

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
The "problems" are probably because the texts are written with a script and then you have to translate it in the script itself.

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Is it possible to escape the guy in that one chase scene? The closest I got was a north facing door to the left, which wouldn't open.