RPGM None [Translation Request]Divagate [nowloading] [RJ435112]

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
how to get a swimsuit?
This game encourages exploration try to search for every nook and cranny of that particular area
you will find it.
Finally after a long time i found a hentai game that is a little bit challenging lol.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
This game encourages exploration try to search for every nook and cranny of that particular area
you will find it.
Finally after a long time i found a hentai game that is a little bit challenging lol.
Wouldn't exactly say challenging, if you use auto translator the game is fairly manageable, but I will agree that this is one of the few H games to actually have something worthy of a "game" in it.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I found one part of the swimsuit in the room in which the fmc and the director have wax statue i dunno about the other part
the other part can be found in the left side of the director room

Last edited:

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Well i got almost all the ending except for the true one took me 8 hours 3.5 hours were wasted on that fucking laptop password puzzle.

grimmwolfe

Jun 26, 2019
well got the ending she kisses the director naked on bed and the game ends for me
did you guys managed to find branching paths?
If you want to access the next part of the game after this scene, try to start a new game and select chapter 2. The game continues from that moment.

Reactions: xellos49698

Visitor3902

Mar 30, 2018
How is the NTR in this game ?
I would say it's not even there for the most part of the game. You play as a female protagonist (and later as the douchebag), not her "boyfriend", and the game slowly moves into her corruption by the douchebag. The boyfriend is practically non-existent. Perhaps, there some story behind those twos in chapter 3 and Epilogue, but I didn't get past Chapter2.
So, for NTR, there is basically no character with which one could associate themselves, IMO.
The drawings are decent though.