RPGM None [Translation Request] Divine Iron Awakening Netorareasu [RJ397449] [Gurasu] (Mega Download)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ397449.jpg

ENG title : Divine Iron Awakening Netorareasu
JP title : 神鉄覚醒ネトラレアス
LINK :
Genre : Ahegao, Big Breasts, Netorare, Straight sex, Voyeurism
Description :

A mysterious army of machines suddenly invades the human race. To fight against their invasion, Wiz and Hikari decide to ride Netraleas! Netraleas is a robot that becomes stronger with the complex emotional energy of its pilot.

In order to demonstrate its true potential, Dr. Wiz and Hikari make a proposal to the two. That is, to stir up the emotions of Whiz. To film Hikari’s cuckold video…

Download

RJ397449__1_.jpg RJ397449__2_.jpg RJ397449__3_.jpg RJ397449__4_.jpg

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I will do it myself. Though my progress will be super slow as I can only spare a few hrs a week.
I already have this game 90% translated (Just missing map files, which I will get done by tomorrow)
In the near future Saikey will proof-read it and eventually approve and uploaded it to the site.

Just saying this in case you're still working on the translation.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I already have this game 90% translated (Just missing map files, which I will get done by tomorrow)
In the near future Saikey will proof-read it and eventually approve and uploaded it to the site.

Just saying this in case you're still working on the translation.
Vakalo, he is part of the team lmao.
Although he can't work as much as you guys, so I told him you would be doing it instead.